Barry Bannan back tomorrow night?

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Just seen Barry Bannan!!

What's the chances after reading this thread!

He was walking along Eccy Road as I drove past so thought I'd pull over, jump out and offer him a lift home and made a conscious effort to try and not mention his size (I'm 6 foot 2 and I know he always gets really angry if you take the mick out of him being tiny so always good to avoid that as he's known to get really angrymad about it)

"Hey Bazza!! Good to see you and that you're fit again! You want a lift home mate?"

"Just p1ss off you unfunny n0bhead" he replied.

"EH?"

"You heard me. Just foooook off ok? Leave me alone and p1ss off you unfunny n0bhead"

I just thought to myself "Well he's got no manners at all", so I closed my briefcase back up and went back to the car

No sense of humour that lad.

Could have been worse, he could have spat at you. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Markowski77 said:

At the min it feels like the avengers are assembling, all our main players coming back. Maintain the gap till the international break, could be a different team after it

I wonder if the club have arranged any 'Behind closed door's' games to hive the players some more game time?.

18 hours ago, MuddyFunkster said:

I'd now clear your search history if I were you.

lol

It was actually the results from googling 'curzon ashton fc', not anything "dubious", but yes I felt dirty googling a team from the Manchester area and have both cleared my search history and washed my hands afterwards ;)