Passion from Jos the Boss.

Guest samowl

Guest samowl

Even just a little bit of a reaction please. A bit like Rowett today at Forest. Let someone know you're there and you care Jos

Edited by Guest

Guest samowl
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah Jos

Wave your arms around and run up and down the touchline 

Maybe shout angrily at the referee

Cos all that worked for Carlos this season innit

Aye aye. The Sheffield Wednesday nice pc correct fans are in town. We're Sheffield Wednesday.  And we  like being nice 

Guest samowl
2 minutes ago, bobness said:

Why does it have to be running round with your arms in the air. Just a bit of feeling that'

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah Jos

Wave your arms around and run up and down the touchline 

Maybe shout angrily at the referee

Cos all that worked for Carlos this season innit

Maybe if Jos starts aggravating the refs every week we can get to a stage where the refs give us no decisions what so ever, just like Carlos asheeved

All that PASHUN Rowett showed today (I haven't seen the game)...just how many more points did it collect more than Jos this weekend?

This PASHUN nonsense is utterly ridiculous.

The players are giving their all...they cannot be faulted for their work rate. We aren't winning games, because we aren't very good.

Motivation simply isn't the issue. It's bonkers to suggest it is.

At the end of the game, we had players down on their haunches, Pudil lying down...they were devastated they drew the game. They can be criticised for poor performances, making poor decisions, slipping at the key time, not stopping a cross coming into the box...but no way can the players be criticised for not trying or caring. And that goes for the manager also.

Edited by frastheowl
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, frastheowl said:

All that PASHUN Rowett showed today (I haven't seen the game)...just how many more points did it collect more than Jos this weekend?

The players are giving their all...they cannot be faulted for their work rate. We aren't winning games, because we aren't very good.

At the end of the game, we had players down on their haunches, Pudil lying down...they were devastated they lost the game. They can be criticised for poor performances, making poor decisions, slipping at the key time, not stopping a cross coming into the box...but no way can the players be criticised for not trying or caring. And that goes for the manager also.

You really think the players are giving their all!?! Some of the performances by these so called professional footballers have been nothing short of shocking and I don’t just blame lack of quality for that. 1 win in 11, 2 wins in 21. If the players where trying as much as you say I don’t think those stats would look as unacceptable as that. 

• Like 1

Guest samowl
3 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

At the end of the game, we had players down on their haunches, Pudil lying down...they were devastated they drew the game. They can be criticised for poor performances, making poor decisions, slipping at the key time, not stopping a cross coming into the box...but no way can the players be criticised for not trying or caring. And that goes for the manager also.

Think you need to get off your soapbox. I just want a bit of life from Jos

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

You really think the players are giving their all!?! Some of the performances by these so called professional footballers have been nothing short of shocking and I don’t just blame lack of quality for that. 1 win in 11, 2 wins in 21. If the players where trying as much as you say I don’t think those stats would look as unacceptable as that. 

Yes I do.

Giving their all doesn't equal good performances.

Me and you could "give our all" for the club, it doesn't mean we'll perform well does it?!

The players we've got at the minute, aren't good enough. That's the problem. Not a lack of effort.

You tell me, one player who could be accused of a lack of effort yesterday? Because I didn't see one.

In fact, the ONLY player I can accuse of 'chucking the towel in' recently, was 'one of our own' Liam Palmer on Tuesday night.

Fault the players performances and the team's results ,fair enough. But any fault of lack of effort is unsubstantiated.

1 hour ago, samowl said:

Think you need to get off your soapbox. I just want a bit of life from Jos

Why, will that make us perform better?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

Yes I do.

Giving their all doesn't equal good performances.

Me and you could "give our all" for the club, it doesn't mean we'll perform well does it?!

The players we've got at the minute, aren't good enough. That's the problem. Not a lack of effort.

You tell me, one player who could be accused of a lack of effort yesterday? Because I didn't see one.

In fact, the ONLY player I can accuse of 'chucking the towel in' recently, was 'one of our own' Liam Palmer on Tuesday night.

Fault the players performances and the team's results ,fair enough. But any fault of lack of effort is unsubstantiated.

Why, will that make us perform better?

Would say people like Boyd, Pelupessy, Nuhiu, Hunt weren’t putting in the desired effort yesterday. Maybe I’m not so easily pleased as some and I’m just a mardy bum. :-)

Edited by WalthamOwl

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Would say people like Boyd, Pelupessy, Nuhiu, Hunt weren’t putting in the desired effort yesterday. Maybe I’m not so easily pleased as some :-) 

Boyd ran his socks off. But wasn't very good.

Pelupessy is rubbish...but you can't fault the lads effort.

Hunt probably covered more ground than anybody in the 1st half. But his final ball (or shot) was poor.

And Nuhiu works his bloody nuts off every game. But, isn't good enough.

Like I say...fault the performances, fair enough. But, you cannot criticise those players for lacking effort.