Jos - A Cardboard Cutout?

17 minutes ago, marconi said:

Must have missed them, probably due to those fecking  illuminated advertising boards.

Most alarming thing for me today was how much we lost out on second balls,we never mopped up or ran off them,played it WAY too safe

Edited by legendaryswan

1 hour ago, marconi said:

Left Nuhiu on for too long today, not won a ball in the air all match, and for a bloke his size it's shocking.

I couldn't agree more, this is one aspect Nuhiu could really improve on.

Joao is begging for a flick on behind the defense to run onto.

The delivery from set pieces was abysmal again.

10 hours ago, Owly Mowly said:

Yes, thought the same today.

Nothing at all from him and his assistants sat with folded arms behind him.

I bet it’s not a good place to work at the moment 

So you didnt see Lee Bullen get up quite a few times remonstrating with players. Do you see the likes of Gary Monk jumping up and down like a spoilt kid on the touchline. The JL hate mob are in force at present. If you are going to be selective get your facts right.

Very, very underwhelming. 

Wanted to give him leeway with the lack of first-teamers available - but his lack of impact has been pretty shocking. 

A 1 point return from an Ipswich/Bolton doubleheader is crap tbh. The football is boring and he seems to pick his teams out of a tombola. 

Edited by SiJ

12 hours ago, Skiptonowl said:

I don’t what he says to players in training and before a match but today all I saw was the equivilant of a cardboard cutout just stood arms folded saying very little. 

He looks like a bloke who has gone for a walk - stumbled on a match in the park and thought I’ll watch this for a while 

His assistant????? 

13 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Very, very underwhelming. 

Wanted to give him leeway with the lack of first-teamers available - but his lack of impact has been pretty shocking. 

A 1 point return from an Ipswich/Bolton doubleheader is crap tbh. The football is boring and he seems to pick his teams out of a tombola. 

Tom Bola..................great Ghana international. we should give him  a go.

But JL couldn't inspire a corpse by the look of it. Please don't let us have to endure this crap next season

10 minutes ago, burncross owl10 said:

Who is our new member "Anus" and where has he sprung from?

I only became an 'anus' a couple of weeks ago, more a direct result of leaving my phone on the table when I went to the loo in the pub ...

:picnic: