Jos - A Cardboard Cutout?

1 minute ago, Skiptonowl said:

I don’t what he says to players in training and before a match but today all I saw was the equivilant of a cardboard cutout just stood arms folded saying very little. 

Yes was as though he was on a different planet

15 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I wish he'd been jumping around like a lunatic. Maybe Wilbraham wouldn't have scored that header then. 

Imaging the rumours that would be flying around if he was too animated.......JL in mental institution bid for freedom!!!

Here's Jossssy!!!

tumblr_oliwkgMdRy1rfd7lko1_500.gif

• Haha 1

Yep, no one can say that the manager complicates things on the sideline, he's mute.

If the team is prepared then he shouldn't need to say much, I watched Paul Lambert the other day and he must have covered about 10 miles in the technical area, really animated.

Its just different styles, I do like to see a bit of passion though, I love Klopp.

He's a waste of space with no idea, how can we expect the team to play with passion we he doesn't have any. When he should be making changes he doesn't and when there's no need he does! He has to go.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc

45 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I wish he'd been jumping around like a lunatic. Maybe Wilbraham wouldn't have scored that header then. 

Clearly jumping up and down, arms flapping is a managerial prerequisite.

2 hours ago, Skiptonowl said:

I don’t what he says to players in training and before a match but today all I saw was the equivilant of a cardboard cutout just stood arms folded saying very little. 

Probably thinks why the f@#K did I take this job, not one of the players clearly gives a s@#t or puts the effort in so why should I.....

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I never get this PASHUN thing where managers have to jump around a lot to be aby good. Some fans are so fick.

Perhaps we should get Pardew in. Or Warnock. Or Evans. FFS