Jos the joker...go now

4 minutes ago, Dot said:

Bullen

far better record

My advice to Jos would be pick your team and play them

not a different one every game

Neither you nor I know what standard or level of fitness is of the players at his disposal. One thing is clear, not one in that side playing recently would get a first choice place in any half decent Wednesday  team, thats not this managers fault. I bet if he knew half and a quarter of what he knows now when he signed I think he would have given Wednesday a miss. Hes had to put up with one conspiracy theory after another, explain why players are having set backs etc etc. It should never be like this for a manager. I certainly feel is anguish and to be prefectly honest he doesnt derserve some of the shi*te spouted on here. 

12 minutes ago, Dot said:

Seriously we need to get rid, he has not got a clue.

One of the worst managers ever at our club

We would have been at least 5 points better off now under CC.

when the angry mob on here were baying for Carlos I had this nagging feeling, be careful what you wish for.

Jos's tactics are bizarre (5-5 anyone)

the players haven't a clue what they are doing

Most players are scared to make a tackle

zero passion in any of them

He needs to go right now

Rubbish !! Utter rubbish. How can you say CC would be 5 points better off. Thats hard when he managing swansea. As for worst manager comment then its a memory issue. Peter Eustace turned a good team into a bad team instantly. JL has turned a team that was in free fall into a team that should stay up with very few options with players and tactics.

11 minutes ago, debram said:

Wouldnt matter, any one of us could do the job at present.

I can now see the standard of Owlstalkers gets better by the minute.

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Hard to disagree with the OP.

Although today was a good start because he actually picked his strongest available side 

and then he will change them again for the next game

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Hard to disagree with the OP.

Although today was a good start because he actually picked his strongest available side 

Edging your bets. Good ploy.:duntmatter:

5 minutes ago, Dot said:

our players have no fight, no organisation

that's down to Jos

Is it really ?? He has signed 1 player so far. JL has employed a tactic of trying to not get involved in a tooth for tooth fight with teams. Rightly so if you ask me as these players not got the bottle. JL trying to play the best tactics to get most out of what we got. The organisation is not right atm but it takes time more so when players are not fit so team needs rotating more.

25 minutes ago, Dot said:

Seriously we need to get rid, he has not got a clue.

One of the worst managers ever at our club

We would have been at least 5 points better off now under CC.

when the angry mob on here were baying for Carlos I had this nagging feeling, be careful what you wish for.

Jos's tactics are bizarre (5-5 anyone)

the players haven't a clue what they are doing

Most players are scared to make a tackle

zero passion in any of them

He needs to go right now

I totally agree about Jos, but Carlos was absolutely useless this season before he went . 

2 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Is it really ?? He has signed 1 player so far. JL has employed a tactic of trying to not get involved in a tooth for tooth fight with teams. Rightly so if you ask me as these players not got the bottle. JL trying to play the best tactics to get most out of what we got. The organisation is not right atm but it takes time more so when players are not fit so team needs rotating more.

It doesn't matter how many players he has signed

the team under him haven't got a clue what to do...that is down to him

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

I totally agree about Jos, but Carlos was absolutely useless this season before he went . 

How can JL be judged on 8 weeks of forced into playing players and tactics. Give the guy a chance. He got nothing to work with but still picking up points on the way.

26 minutes ago, Dot said:

Bullen

far better record

My advice to Jos would be pick your team and play them

not a different one every game

Whilst I have concerns about Jos, you can fizz off with Bullen. Did you see us on New Year's Day against Burton?! That wass the worst performance I've ever seen from Wednesday.

Edited by Loxley Owl

Just now, mcmigo said:

Jos the throw.

hopeless.

we need another random foreign manager we have never heard of, but a better one.

Lets try 5 managers a season !! Honestly - we need stability and faith for a manager to build a squad good enough for promotion in a reasonable time span. Not 2 months.