Yorkshire Post comment on praise and grumble

I don’t really believe (or want to believe) this conspiracy, but I enquired about my daughter being mascot for Westwood when he was only supposed to be out for a few weeks and was told that we might need to choose someone else as “what if he is out for the season” 

Just now, Mclovin said:

I don’t really believe (or want to believe) this conspiracy, but I enquired about my daughter being mascot for Westwood when he was only supposed to be out for a few weeks and was told that we might need to choose someone else as “what if he is out for the season” 

Oh god...

That's done it now

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Just listened to that call again

If I were the presenter I'd have ignored his comment about Yorkshire Post too

It's a throwaway comment in a whinging call innit?

I would have asked him how he knows there's an article in YP...if he refused indian burn him till he squeels

1 minute ago, Mclovin said:

Post of the Year for me this one.  

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mclovin said:

They make an excuse when anyone picks Westwood as apparently he hates children and goes on hunting trips shooting Brazilian street kids every close season.

It's in the Daily Star on Monday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

This is full on mentalist meltdown over a throwaway comment by an old geezer from on the kop

Why would he mention the YP if it was just a made up comment ? 

• Haha 1

This is full on mentalist meltdown over a throwaway comment by an old geezer from on the kop

I can't quite believe it myself. I'm actually staggered how quickly this article has become fact.

The internet is flipping weird.

Just now, Maddogbob said:

I can't quite believe it myself. I'm actually staggered how quickly this article has become fact.

The internet is flipping weird.

I don't believe it's become 'fact' or owt

I just think people (including myself ha ha) are being sucked into discussion the 'IF this was true' scenarios

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

The vast majority of those bonuses are for promotion to the PL

No idea whether the article will be in the Post or not. But the above isnt correct.

£2.1m of our contingent liabilities are due to former directors on promotion. The other money is loyalty bonuses, as confirmed by finance expert here

Screenshot_20180310-214311.thumb.png.8c77b989ea3807d42de4982607a5fb84.pngi8

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I don't believe it's become 'fact' or owt

I just think people (including myself ha ha) are being sucked into discussion the 'IF this was true' scenarios

No people are actually thinking this article is fact, we don't know it is.

It's ok to discuss it, have a meltdown if it exists. Crack on with that.