Yorkshire Post comment on praise and grumble

27 minutes ago, Roland Nilsson said:

Same bloke says it is the worst Wednesday team he has seen in 62 years.... utter testicles... I'm 45 and this is 1 of the most successful seasons in my lifetime

I suppose it boils down to how you define 'worst'.

The side that we have managed to start with in the last few games, at home to Derby aside, have been pretty poor in terms of fight, effort and team work.  They are by no means the worst in the last 30 years in terms of ability.

However you define 'worst', whichever 11 we start with from the current squad cannot be as bad as the team that drew with 9 man Yeovil in 2011.

Edited by wisewoodowl
typo

Well here it is, or at least I reckon this is what all the fuss was about.....can I suggest we put it to bed now.

Or, do we move on to the "club blocked the full article" conspiracy theory.... lol

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-v-bolton-everyone-must-share-the-blame-says-adam-reach-1-9058211

Edited by Morepork

'Wednesday’s demise this season – after back-to-back play-offs – has been blamed by some on a poor pre-season and lack of fitness while conspiracy theorists would have you believe that several key players are not allowed to play due to impending bonus payments.'

Well, that's me convinced. Cheers, Dìck Hercock.

:duntmatter:

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem

It was worth all the abuse taken for daring to say this was utter BS in the end.

A lot of people look very silly this morning.

2 minutes ago, Will69 said:

It was worth all the abuse taken for daring to say this was utter BS in the end.

A lot of people look very silly this morning.

None more so than Praise or Grumble's caller Phil.......who at his age really ought to know better!!! I'd pretty much lost all respect for him when he revealed he'd previously thrown his shirt to the ground and also gave away his season ticket but he certainly went next level with this prank call.......

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

Excellent opportunity for pre pubescent oddballs like casbahowl to add a few smilies to posts. 

What about old oddballs like me?

Funny phrase “oddballs” isn’t it? I mean, are anyone’s even?

21 minutes ago, vulva said:

Excellent opportunity for pre pubescent oddballs like casbahowl to add a few smilies to posts. 

You and the rest of the conspiracy theorist balloons must be devastated this morning .

can’t wait for the next one that you all subscribe to lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

You and the rest of the conspiracy theorist balloons must be devastated this morning .

can’t wait for the next one that you all subscribe to lol 

Not part of any conspiracy theory. Just said I wouldn’t be surprised. Hope that helps.

Now, moving forward, try and add some value to the forum.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vulva said:

Not part of any conspiracy theory. Just said I wouldn’t be surprised. Hope that helps.

Now, moving forward, try and add some value to the forum.

Forum police alert !!!

should I pm you any future contributions for vetting before I post or are you going to let me off with a reprimand this time ?

Yours in conspiracy,

Casbah