9 games left

8 minutes ago, akbuk said:

We are not going down end of

We will if we carry on putting out the same Matchday 18 that we did yesterday.

If we don’t get the likes of Bannan, Forrestieri, Hutchinson, Hooper back soon we’re screwed because we can’t rely on the likes of Reach, Nuhiu and Rhodes to keep us up.

17 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

We will if we carry on putting out the same Matchday 18 that we did yesterday.

If we don’t get the likes of Bannan, Forrestieri, Hutchinson, Hooper back soon we’re screwed because we can’t rely on the likes of Reach, Nuhiu and Rhodes to keep us up.

It's a good job we've got Sunderland, Barnsley Burton and Birmingham playing for us then.

:stuwinky:

1 minute ago, Mountain Owl said:

Can rule 3 of those out from the start. Fulham, Preston, Wolves. Only games we have any chance of a win is Hull and Reading in my view. We will be the first team to lose at Sunderland in a long while, the script has been written. 

By the time we play Sunderland (2nd April) we should have a few players back so to me that's winnable.

Jeeez lads. Some of the replies in this fred are so depressing I'm looking for an old razor blade lol .

Whatever happened to the, "We're Sheffield Wednesday, we'll win when we want " attitude ? 

We've had better seasons and we've had worse seasons. It's all happened before and it'll all happen again. Just give the team all the positive support we can muster and then we go again next season.

Just remember that recently two teams who had bad seasons like this one for us, are now plying their trade in the Premier league.

Onwards and upwards.

UTO
FTB 
FFS