Not a chance in hell we're going down

We have just played two sides that really struggled to make us look bad and that's saying something, picking up only 1 point from the two games and am I right in thinking we come out of it 1 point further away from the relegation zone.

We could lose every game and we will still be fine.

some real #### in the league this season luckily for us.

Just now, pazowl55 said:

We have just played two sides that really struggled to make us look bad and that's saying something, picking up only 1 point from the two games and am I right in thinking we come out of it 1 point further away from the relegation zone.

We could lose every game and we will still be fine.

some real #### in the league this season luckily for us.

Bang on

Owlstalk Shop

4 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Hope you are right, these are our remaining games, how many points do you think we will get?

Leeds (A)

Preston (H)

Sunderland (A)

Fulham (H)

QPR (A)

HUll (A)

Reading (H)

Wolves (A)

Norwich (H)

Good post.. I see an absolute maximum of six there.

WTF!?

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

We'll be fine in this division

The bottom three are about as bad you can get

Forgot the last time Birmingham won - they are just getting defeat after defeat

Sunderland are as bad and both Birmingham and Sunderland are down and out

If Burton don't go down by staging some comeback in the next few games then it'll be Barnsley that falls

Either way we'll be fine

Seen the form guide

13 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Hope you are right, these are our remaining games, how many points do you think we will get?

Leeds (A)

Preston (H)

Sunderland (A)

Fulham (H)

QPR (A)

HUll (A)

Reading (H)

Wolves (A)

Norwich (H)

I'm in the not worried at all camp, mostly due to how bad those are below us. Can't believe how pessimistic everyone is. Leeds, Sunderland, QPR, Hull and Reading are all 'winnable'. Not that we'll win them all of course but we'll win a couple surely. Then 2 or 3 draws between the rest and we'll be more than fine. I don't see why we're in meltdown.

Now if we lose the next 3 I'll jump on the band wagon lol

Guest The Horse

In typical Wednesday fashion, we'll probably lose against Sunderland and Reading but beat Fulham and Wolves.

Guest Kameron

I can see us being relegated on the final day of the season.  We are in absolute freefall and have the worst manager we have ever had.  I don’t blame him for our current predicament but he is appalling, returning players will make little difference.

I genuinely think that’s the feeling in the management and dressing room. It’s just this sort of complacency that will get us relegated!

Everyone needs a urgency pill and a big dose of passion to show they bloody well care! 

I was a guest of the match ball sponsor and went into into the dressing room before a game a few weeks back and it was like a morgue - nobody saying a word, no music, no one talking, no nothing, totally flat. No mouthy leaders.

Only reason we might not go down is Fessi is back soon, and just in time......

3 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Couple of performances like Derby at home, and we should grab a couple more wins. Just can't see where it will happen though. 

We're in big trouble. Every season a team in the bottom 3 put a run together, no matter how poor they've been. 

Yep I think Birmingham will escape as they have the better players of the teams down there. Sunderland have a good manager but don’t seem to have the players so they are probably doomed. Right now I would tip Sunderland, Barnsley and Burton for the drop - which might come back to haunt me in a month or two 

My main concern is that there are only 2 teams in the football league with a worse record than us over the last 5 games. They are West Brom and Birmingham.

We have amassed 1 point out of a possible15!  Even Sunderland have got more points from the last 5 games than us.

We need to up that rate to avoid being sucked into the real relegation scrap that's going on just below us.