Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 1 Bolton OMDT

6 minutes ago, Owlstastic said:

From the players yes - as I said. Jos put out the best side he could today. Do you think they delivered for him? That team need to start taking some responsibility. 

I agree he put out the strongest team, as I said, BUT the buck stops with the manager when it comes to tactics and instilling heart and passion into the players.

16 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

We could get relegated twice in a row and have our season ticket prices for league 2 increase and we’d still do nothing.

Someone once pointed out we have a soft, apathetic fanbase that will take a lot compared to the blunts and I think that person is bang on.

Our fanbase must be an owner’s wet dream. Easy to manipulate and to direct their anger towards fellow fans instead of the bigger issues. We like to look down on other clubs fans but unfortunately we have an element that will look down on our own too who they perceive to be lesser than them. 

100%.

The Apologists shame us.

They backed DA. They'll back anyone.

1 hour ago, adifferentgame said:

Can't be watching the same match I am.

Aside from the poor delivery from the free kick, he's been solid today.

1 hour ago, Bez said:

What gama are you watching?!  Great performance so far.

Same game as you two.

Thought he was poor ...my opinion.

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

100%.

The Apologists shame us.

They backed DA. They'll back anyone.

Both extremes shame us, and every other club too. 

The problem seems to be that some people are massively over defensive about the club and will abuse anyone who complains as if it’s a slight against them personally and then there’s others that just thrive on mischief and negativity to help satisfy their own sad sense of worthlessness. Every club has those.

I just feel personally we as a club have a massive contingent of ‘let’s not rock the boat fans’ that may be perpetuated by being out of the Premier league for so long and finally getting taken over by a big money owner. Kind of like a wife who ignores her husband misdemeanours because she feels she can’t do any better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

The problem seems to be that some people are massively over defensive about the club and will abuse anyone who complains as if it’s a slight against them personally and then there’s others that just thrive on mischief and negativity to help satisfy their own sad sense of worthlessness. Every club has those.

I just feel personally we as a club have a massive contingent of ‘let’s not rock the boat fans’ that may be perpetuated by being out of the Premier league for so long and finally getting taken over by a big money owner. Kind of like a wife who ignores her husband misdemeanours because she feels she can’t do any better.

Great post.

• Thanks 1

A Bannan or a Hooper today and we would’ve won comfortably,  Joao wouldn’t have been dropping so deep to win the ball for the absolutely useless midfield and would’ve been free to feed off a midfielder who’s actually good at playing in the middle and not a winger (Reach)   Whilst said winger may have created even more chances in his natural position 

16 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

We could get relegated twice in a row and have our season ticket prices for league 2 increase and we’d still do nothing.

Someone once pointed out we have a soft, apathetic fanbase that will take a lot compared to the blunts and I think that person is bang on.

Our fanbase must be an owner’s wet dream. Easy to manipulate and to direct their anger towards fellow fans instead of the bigger issues. We like to look down on other clubs fans but unfortunately we have an element that will look down on our own too who they perceive to be lesser than them. 

I agree  one of your better and sadly all too accurate posts imo

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

agree again   has someone hijacked your login?:biggrin:

19 minutes ago, steelowl said:

agree again   has someone hijacked your login?:biggrin:

Most of my posts are meant to be an extreme parody of some of the views I’ve seen fellow Wednesdayites espouse on different social media platforms. I was hoping it might help some people realise how crazy some football fans views can be and snap them out of it but alas it never worked.

As a general rule of thumb Steely, if you find yourself agreeing with one of my posts, chances are I’m being serious.

Edited by Rebowl Yell