STEERING GROUP - Official Matchday Thread

Here is a question to ask ,George Hirst is leaving we accept that ,But being the Owner of Sheffield Wednesday ,Do you not accept getting a win now is more important than your own personal pride ?. We have had players who were leaving in the past ,And have still played even though they would not sign a new contract . The forwards at the moment cant score ,I don't  care if George stays or goes anymore ,I am bored of hearing about it ,What I do care is the long term future of Sheffield Wednesday is secure ,Going to division one It will not . Just swallow your pride Mr Chansiri , If he plays ,Scores and keeps us up ,Then leaves so what you have done the right thing ,Refuse to play him we go down ,You will not have ,Give him a chance , Some of our forwards getting picked all the time don't  score ,So what have you got to lose.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Anybody else meeting up at the car park early to boo, jeer and intimidate club representatives on their arrival and has anyone else booked the Steering Group Brekkie Deal for when it runs late again?  Bit dear like at £18.67.

Ive just seen a lot of these arrive at the ground for DC and the others at the top table 

Image result for tin hat

Edited by S36 OWL

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Am trying but on phone and ‘public transport’

Surprised at you mixing with the peasants on public transport Neil . 

Should have ordered a D Taxi 

• Haha 1