STEERING GROUP - Official Matchday Thread

Just now, ReginaldD said:

Probably to extent though as @OWLSTALK says the meeting needs to be constructive. I wouldn't want it to descend into an argumentative meeting but also need total transparency from senior figures.

Those senior figures publicly stating mistakes have been made as well as bad luck would probably help. 

There has to be a balance between gushing sycophant rimming, and trying to get some answers.

If the club don't want to be transparent or answer, then no point attending.

15 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

Also announcement that we'll be playing in stripes next. New shirt will be worn for the last home game and available to buy in June. 

2027 ?

Edited by S36 OWL

9 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

There has to be a balance between gushing sycophant rimming, and trying to get some answers.

Correct. At the last meeting i read that DC was banging on about the club dosnt like negative criticism on social media, but unless supports questions are answered openly , then what does he expect. 

51 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

My money is on them refusing to answer any questions about " Advisers" and the hangers on 

Give them a frank ultimatum then. That if they won't answer the most awkward questions or positions, then the customers will in future refuse through feeling utterly disrespected, further season ticket, game by game or merchandise purchases!

See what their attitude is at that point, this could flush out their true inner desires?

Is there plans for a 151 anniversary to make up for this last 12 months of tampontastic fun

does Dc use a magic 8 ball for his decisions , a zoltar machine or doyen. ( hint it’s either 2 or 3)

what exactly is our club strategy or is it truly a case of its my bat and ball...

would DC dad put a bloke with no idea in charge of John West or would he surround himself with experts 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pazowl55 said:

Imagine if when you get in there. Chansiri is sat on a table and next to him either side are Clare and Hirst and they have pens in their hands signing new deals.

Dream on!

Ways for Sheffield Wednesday to make more money set up tonight as a webview pay event £5 to view the proceeding on line. I think it would be a money spinner for the club. But the website might not be able to handle the volume of people logging in.

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Sycophant and rimming in the same thread.....deserves post of the year IMHO.

1 hour ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Best question....

How do you feel the 150th anniversary is going? Put him on the spot

It’s not about that, we need to know if we have a plan to get out this shitty mess anytime soon, we all know how the 150ths going ffs!

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

It could actually be a good idea if all the fan attendees met in the pub beforehand and planned out their questions

Things like "what WAS that questionnaire all about and how on earth are you going to deliver what the fans voted for??"

stop trying to make be drink lol 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

I'd like to know what DC meant by "whatever it takes" when he came in to the club.

Also is he aware that there is relegation from the championship?

Just two questions. Ta

Problem is FFP don't let you do anything.

We are lacking top footy leadership to help Jos or any other coach.

We really need an experienced DOF  to trade us outta this mess.

5 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Problem is FFP don't let you do anything.

We are lacking top footy leadership to help Jos or any other coach.

We really need an experienced DOF  to trade us outta this mess.

Someone like Paul Aldridge?