STEERING GROUP - Official Matchday Thread

5 minutes ago, GEE said:

DC has confirmed George Hirst has signed a new contract, stripes are back next season & the accounts released last week aren’t the real ones, it was just for bants. We are not even close to breaching FFP. everyone has passed out in shock, that the reason we aren’t being updated. 

Fantastic 

I can sleep tonight knowing that 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

The Standard .....

Everyone stand to attention 

Royalty has arrived 

God help us all...

he once put his tounge in my drunken mouth ......

Haven't slept in 40 years 

FFS .......

Football special:- He was telling Owls fans to calm down on football special. Next thing I see him and weeny charging other fans as they used a train door as a battering ram. Speaking of rams it may well have been Derby fans. Still, back to this exciting meeting ! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

When Rotherham had begging buckets out at Hillsborough I put 20 pounds in It and he said thank you being so generous to a needy club

I said hang on love I've not finished yet and his face beamed

I took £19.99 out the bucket and wished him good day 

:tango:lol

4 minutes ago, GEE said:

DC has confirmed George Hirst has signed a new contract, stripes are back next season & the accounts released last week aren’t the real ones, it was just for bants. We are not even close to breaching FFP. everyone has passed out in shock, that the reason we aren’t being updated. 

e4450c1650b420ad96327c5cd54af4be.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

When Rotherham had begging buckets out at Hillsborough I put 20 pounds in It and he said thank you being so generous to a needy club

I said hang on love I've not finished yet and his face beamed

I took £19.99 out the bucket and wished him good day 

Tinks there are a few ways you could put a smile on my face that was just one of them. You're a good sort  lol