Sam Hutchinson

Just now, tashton said:

Confused?.   What did hutch say/supposedly say at under 23 game that got people wound up.  Have I missed something or is it someones attempt at a wind up??

He complained he was fit enough to play, that he had played a few times in U23 since February and didn’t understand why he hadn’t been picked. He apparently also said the manager has a policy that players have to play 5 times in the U23/reserves before coming back to the first team. I think that’s about it.

Which if true answers it’s own question, he hasn’t done what Jos asked him and played 5 times? As I read it. I’m guessing the club is trying to safeguard against an early return causing injury?

Apparently said he is fit and ready to play but is not allowed. Also when asked when he will be back he replied "f*ck knows. This is what is going round on facebook.

Edit - what Will said.

it's ridiculous for Hutchinson to be fit without playing competetive football and there is a shitstorm going on on facebook. People want to see him back while also blaming returning players too soon as the reason we have so many injuries.

you really couldnt make it up FFS

Edited by Owling Wolfe
  • Like 1

Just now, Owling Wolfe said:

I think Hitchinson is out of order if he dis say what is being reported. Especially with the conspiracy theories going round at the moment.

I’m sure something was said, just think it’s frustration from him that the team are struggling and he feels he is ready to get stuck in. That’s healthy.

If the club/manger really do have a return plan in place and he is frustrated that he feels it unnecessary then that is a simple, logical explanation.

I wouldn’t go jumping to wild conclusions myself, personally.  

tom lees played twice for the 23s and he's back in the side .....I doubt abdi as played 5 23s since returning  from his latest injury .......what happens if FF & bannan return to fitness and theres only 4 23s games left can they not play again this season .... sounds like drivel to me .

1 minute ago, Will69 said:

I’m sure something was said, just think it’s frustration from him that the team are struggling and he feels he is ready to get stuck in. That’s healthy.

If the club/manger really do have a return plan in place and he is frustrated that he feels it unnecessary then that is a simple, logical explanation.

I wouldn’t go jumping to wild conclusions myself, personally.  

It wasnt really a wild conclusion, I did state "if he did say what is being reported" which may or may not be true. If it is true then I do think he is out of order.

18 minutes ago, tashton said:

Confused?.   What did hutch say/supposedly say at under 23 game that got people wound up.  Have I missed something or is it someones attempt at a wind up??

It’s prob the same as what Boyd was supposed to have said about the team not being fit (and this having something to do with CC’s poo training methods), the player has no doubt said one thing and people have interpreted it in a certain way to suit their own agenda! 

Bannan’s already dismissed this conspiracy, I think it’s odd, almost deluded, that some still fail to listen to those that are definitely in the know. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

What conspiracy theories?WTF:

The ones about players having fake injuries so they don't get bonuses for games played. 

Oops, think I just got wooshed, it's early, I need a coffee lol

Edited by Owling Wolfe
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Apparently said he is fit and ready to play but is not allowed. Also when asked when he will be back he replied "f*ck knows. This is what is going round on facebook.

Edit - what Will said.

it's ridiculous for Hutchinson to be fit without playing competetive football and there is a shitstorm going on on facebook. People want to see him back while also blaming returning players too soon as the reason we have so many injuries.

you really couldnt make it up FFS

Frustration situation stations across the nation.

Everyone is just mardy at the minute and it’s understandable really.

If and I mean if it is true than it really is just another shocking situation. On his day Hutch is one of the best players we have, a player that gives everything and really gets stuck in (sometimes a bit to much). Qualities that no one else in our squad seems to possess. Let’s hope it is all crap because if not it’s really poor to leave him out I fit. 

5 u23 games is a lie and I doubt he said it. Hutch is a special case remember and as daft as it sounds he probably benefited from Carlos' daft training regime. I imagine him and Van Aken will both be in the squad for the Leeds game. His words are being twisted.

15 minutes ago, addedtime said:

It's like bloody Chinese whispers. A different story each time you hear it. All bullshit.

bloke down the pub who wasn't there said he heard from someone who's next door neighbour knew a fan who was passing the ground   that he physically attacked a female supporter and spat on her wheelchair bound 6 year old daughter ........ 

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

It’s prob the same as what Boyd was supposed to have said about the team not being fit (and this having something to do with CC’s poo training methods), the player has no doubt said one thing and people have interpreted it in a certain way to suit their own agenda! 

Bannan’s already dismissed this conspiracy, I think it’s odd, almost deluded, that some still fail to listen to those that are definitely in the know. 

So because Bannan suits your agenda he’s telling the truth but hutch is making it up because. That doesn’t fit. 

28 minutes ago, tashton said:

Hutchinson said he’s been fit for weeks and doesn’t know why he isn’t playing.

Presumably he thought he was fit the last time he returned from injury back in October when he had to go off at half time.

Dunno

• Like 1
  • Haha 1