RIP Keith Wragg aka Little Wraggy / Paul Newman

Wragg.jpg

A good friend and popular face in the crowd lost his battle with cancer in the early hours of Wednesday morning aged 61

Keith Wragg, Season ticket holder (with next season still to go unfortunately) lived on East Bank Rd  / Gleadless Valley regularly frequented the Blackstock and Wythern.

6 of us including his brother Steve ( ex Baz owl) watched the Swansea game in St Lukes at his bedside. It was the last time I saw him.

RIP Little Wraggy

Remember going to brim early seventies, and wriggly had a white coat with the Wednesday badge drawn on the back. We got a right kicking but he refused to take it off. Remember him as being a really funny guy back in those days. Really sad news that.

RIP pal.

We went to Portugal in 2001ish. He went out all night in an extra large boys sky blue / yellow Chuppa Chupps full away strip.

Then his blood sugar levels went off the chart so he had to go back to villa for some sugar puffs.

Remember Wraggy from the late 70,s / 80,s in the Wyvern, he used to cadge the occasional lift to Hillsborough / local away game with me and my dad.

Proper character who always had a smile on his face and was Wednesday bonkers.........................i am guessing my dad will already have a pint of John Smiths waiting.

RIP

Edited by sheriwozgod
  • Like 1