Starting to look obvious why DC brought KM in

9 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Circumstantial evidence is overwhelming on why she is here

The club will be 'restructured'.....like asset striping but no assets. The club will make a pact with the devil others

Get the wage bill down (sell players at a huge loss, or go on a free just to get them off the wage bill) = less ongoing debt.

We may be lucky and be a big surprise next season and get promoted, end of problem.....

....Or we may do a Charlton, languish for a few years even if in Div 1, in 3 or 4 years the club should/could be a saleable option for DC.

At best we will have a transfer embargo for next season. At the end of next season, if we can prove we have stayed within permitted losses the embargo will be lifted. I say at best because punishment could be greater.

Personally, I think we are fooooked for at least 4yrs

If you think she's here for any other reason then I hope the sand in your eyes don't sting too much.

You are just making that up. Do you honestly think DC looked at her and said, "i want to be like Charlton"?

He's put way more money into the club than anyone else. If we go down, he loses all of that, all of it. The sales value of a club in the championship versus one in the third division is massive. If we do go down, he'll need to get us back up just to get his money back.

Also, I love the fact that people are saying this is asset stripping when with the other side of their mouths they're saying we need to clear out all the deadwood in the squad. Which is it? Make up you're minds.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Watson said:

Does truth exist?  That's tonight's philosophical topic.

Discuss

Yes. 

As long as my wife has approved it. 

This is could be a typical male accusation hoping to garner approval from my peers.

Unless I don't really believe them to be my peers. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

League position
Current form 
Shirts arriving late
Cakeball

Hutchinson outburst
Hirst not available for selection
All the first team out and not available

etc

Drama queen ffs. Why has Tom Lees been "allowed" to come back then. Why was Hutch even playing for the U23s? Why did they hire Jos, when they could have hired Bullen for cheaper. Why allow Jordan Rhodes not to be injured?? Or Boyd??

1 minute ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

Drama queen ffs. Why has Tom Lees been "allowed" to come back then. Why was Hutch even playing for the U23s? Why did they hire Jos, when they could have hired Bullen for cheaper. Why allow Jordan Rhodes not to be injured?? Or Boyd??

Honestly mate I just have no idea

Nobody does

The cynics don't know

The uberfans who criticise the cynics don't know

We have to have blind faith usually in these matters but looking at the overall state of things it's nigh on impossible innit

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Honestly mate I just have no idea

Nobody does

The cynics don't know

The uberfans who criticise the cynics don't know

We have to have blind faith usually in these matters but looking at the overall state of things it's nigh on impossible innit

I'm not arguing that this season hasn't been a disaster, but I don't believe we're deliberately not playing people because of money.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

League position
Current form 
Shirts arriving late
Cakeball

Hutchinson outburst
Hirst not available for selection
All the first team out and not available

etc

Just like every season whilst the club has been in existence.  There are always issues when people are involved, it what makes us human.  

Nowadays we have social media where every little titbit gets over analysed and over-hyped when the club is doing well the hype is positive and negative when things are going not so well.  

Everyone has an opinion and most think their opinion is the truth when it is more likely to be based on rumour, poorly thought out assumptions and our own biases.  

It does make for a brilliant website (most of the time)

Thank you Mr Future Chairman of SWFC

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Watson said:

Just like every season whilst the club has been in existence.  There are always issues when people are involved, it what makes us human.  

Nowadays we have social media where every little titbit gets over analysed 

Do you consider this season to be just another normal season of errors then?

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

You are just making that up. Do you honestly think DC looked at her and said, "i want to be like Charlton"?

He's put way more money into the club than anyone else. If we go down, he loses all of that, all of it. The sales value of a club in the championship versus one in the third division is massive. If we do go down, he'll need to get us back up just to get his money back.

Also, I love the fact that people are saying this is asset stripping when with the other side of their mouths they're saying we need to clear out all the deadwood in the squad. Which is it? Make up you're minds.

Nobody knows whats going on,  but when you put everything together, somethings not right. Theres no transparency or communication, just rumours and unrest from top to bottom. 

1 hour ago, Millhouses said:

Interesting that, I heard Jordan on Talksport today saying that Us & weeds were attractive proposition for investor's as the return on investment if we returned to the Premier League would be huge

Hopefully Jordan can have a word with some investors 

1 minute ago, WAWAW said:

Wonder what she's done today for the betterment of SWFC. Probably saw the snow and stopped in bed.Prepping us for league 1 can continue tomorrow.

Has :CEO: actuall moved to Sheffield does anybody know? She doesn't strike me as a northern living sort of person tbh

3 minutes ago, Watson said:

Brilliant ..... Not got a clue what you're on about but I like it.

Simply grateful to be re directed away from my growing doubts, fears, misapprehension regarding my beloved Wednesday. 

You made me giggle.

Which made my wife happy. 

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

Has :CEO: actuall moved to Sheffield does anybody know? She doesn't strike me as a northern living sort of person tbh

Exactly,  probably comes into Hillsbro' sharpens a few pencils wriggles her thumbs for a bit and scoots back off to Larndon for a very important meeting only she can attend to.

6 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

What's his wealth football wise.

I don't think he is the answer money wise. Mohammed bin Salman (Saudi Crown Prince) is in the country for the next 3 days, he could definitely make us one of Europes best clubs. Not sure what would be in it for him/them?