Starting to look obvious why DC brought KM in

40 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

I question sometimes whether its caring or just plain scaremongering. All the accusations are, at the moment, wothout substance and just someboy's supposition. Let's save our complaining for when we get the actual truth shall we FFS

You’re misguided if you think you’ll ever get the truth.

52 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

What's she done wrong at the moment then?

The woman doesn't stand a chance in hell with some of our fans....

Minds made up because of Charlton, hoping she fails so they can say"told you so"

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Woozie said:

The Irish FA just tweeted this

Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 17.43.35.jpg

So he's either not injured and the Irish FA are playing along or he's close to returning for both us and Ireland. Now, it will be weird if he plays for them and not us but we'll just have to wait and see.

how will it be weird given the form of wildsmith.

5 hours ago, deano said:

Got deleted 

Figures! Like the snitch in the playground who says I know something but then won’t say, just to generate friction. Either he has facts that would be worthy of note or if it’s something that will never come to light then leave it. No point adding fuel to the fire.

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Jos said today that he wasn't allowed to pick George Hirst for the first team
Sam Hutchinson said today to fans at the U23's game that he's been fit for 3 or 4 weeks but isn't being picked

There's two examples of things coming straight from a horses mouth

Where has the Hutch news come from? Any link?

You know something Neil, you're not normally this persistent with negative rumours.

What do you know?

8 minutes ago, capetownowl said:

how will it be weird given the form of wildsmith.

Should've said in the squad. Wildsmith and Dawson have done well in his absence but Westwood is still our best keeper so it will be strange if he doesn't make his way back into the squad at some point.

Edited by Woozie

5 hours ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Sounds like she is asset stripping. Keep players fit until June and sell them

Wouldn't say that's asset stripping.

After publishing the accounts she'd be a pretty poor CEO if she wasn't looking at things like this to get us clear of FFP.

Although I'm not saying she is doing this as personally I don't know. :stuwinky:

5 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

She’s not afraid to receive flack from fans

Look at all the speculation surrounding the injured players, and them not playing due to alleged bonuses 

She can sit there in steering group meetings etc and take all the abuse without giving a rats arse 

Probably laughing to herself how stupid some rumours are. 

5 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

I just wish were like PNE.

Proper traditional club

Nice ground

Football and business people at the helm

Respect for the fans

Good youth set up

Manager who knows the league

Small realistic budget

Top 8

And were you wishing for this in the last 2 seasons when we were above them and in the playoffs and they were buying our cast offs?

5 hours ago, deano said:

Something fishy is going on. Lee Strafford started a thread yesterday about things he knew but wouldnt say, mention of Simon Jordan, all the injuries and contract speculation. Somethings happening.

What a great idea for a new thread.

I know something but I'm not going to tell you all about it. I'm just letting you know that i know something. Read into that what you will.

Good grief.

3 minutes ago, Brommers said:

And were you wishing for this in the last 2 seasons when we were above them and in the playoffs and they were buying our cast offs?

Amazing innit,how one clubs  achievement in gettin to eighth with 11 games of a season left after said club FINISHED 11TH the last two seasons can skewer a fans thinkin.

Circumstantial evidence is overwhelming on why she is here

The club will be 'restructured'.....like asset striping but no assets. The club will make a pact with the devil others

Get the wage bill down (sell players at a huge loss, or go on a free just to get them off the wage bill) = less ongoing debt.

We may be lucky and be a big surprise next season and get promoted, end of problem.....

....Or we may do a Charlton, languish for a few years even if in Div 1, in 3 or 4 years the club should/could be a saleable option for DC.

At best we will have a transfer embargo for next season. At the end of next season, if we can prove we have stayed within permitted losses the embargo will be lifted. I say at best because punishment could be greater.

Personally, I think we are fooooked for at least 4yrs

If you think she's here for any other reason then I hope the sand in your eyes don't sting too much.