Starting to look obvious why DC brought KM in

8 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

What's this about Simon Jordan 

A throw away comment on talksport this morning that if he were in a position to invest in a championship club , and he said he isn’t,it would be Leeds or us because of the fan base.

Totally hypothetical but more than enough for Some on here to treat it as gospel !

Mums just given me £20 for my birthday I'm happy to by the club.

Need to make some changes though. 

Bring back stripes. Ditch the latest badge.  Doyen can bugger off and ticket prices coming down.

Anyone don't like it can fill in survey them have a visit from Cosmo and his hand puppets 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, darklord said:

Mums just given me £20 for my birthday I'm happy to by the club.

Need to make some changes though. 

Bring back stripes. Ditch the latest badge.  Doyen can bugger off and ticket prices coming down.

Anyone don't like it can fill in survey them have a visit from Cosmo and his hand puppets 

You forgot to mention you'd bring backgarymegson

3 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

A throw away comment on talksport this morning that if he were in a position to invest in a championship club , and he said he isn’t,it would be Leeds or us because of the fan base.

Totally hypothetical but more than enough for Some on here to treat it as gospel !

Clears that up then. 

37 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

She’s not afraid to receive flack from fans

Look at all the speculation surrounding the injured players, and them not playing due to alleged bonuses 

She can sit there in steering group meetings etc and take all the abuse without giving a rats arse 

Google her ,and you you will see WHY she was appointed. Look at who she has close links with. 

24 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

They'll be queuing up to by a business losing money hand over foot..for about 100 mill to boot :duntmatter:

So in 3 years of ownership DC has taken us from a club losing £5m a season to one losing £21m a season, with a £30m wage bill on turnover of £20m with players signed up to at least another 18 months a silly money.

Yep he has done a great job but for the running of the club and the fact we are now worse than when Milan sold us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, deano said:

I forget the direct quote but a poster on here, Gypsy i think, said he would be interested in buying us. Not sure in what context the comment was made however.

Not sure he wants to own a club again but would be interesting 

I was once on a plane back from Spain with Mr Jordan and he was actually a very nice bloke and was travelling on his own with all us common folk. Which hopefully isn’t an indication of what money he has left 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Everyone is so hysterical.

I know folk are silly especially when all this is just blip.:picnic:

19 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

You forgot to mention you'd bring backgarymegson

No need for a manager. 

Every week an owlstalk member will be chosen at random and they get to manage the team for that week.

If we lose they are shot thus ensuring or overall skill level rises. 

It also means saving a further on managers wages which can then be allocated to free kebabs fired from launchers at half time 

• Haha 3