Starting to look obvious why DC brought KM in

9 hours ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

With the exception of joao, none of our key players are worth anything.

lol

We'd get money for Lees, Westwood, Nandos, Bannan, Hooper among a few others.

Even a Hunt would get a fee.

It's easy to dismiss these players after this season, but for two years running many of them were up there with the best at this level. 

46 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

We shouldn't clear the best out. The squad is capable of the top 2. Clear everything we start from scratch with no guarantee 

Really ? 

It wasnt last season or the season before, so why is it now ? 

Look at Charlton’s rapid decline during her tenure there. Look how we went from bad to outright clown status since she’s joined us..

If you walk out of a burning building, that’s bad luck. Wrong place wrong time etc. After the second time, people start asking questions..

34 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Sorry, Sherlyegg ; 

My 'Chambers Concise 20th Century Dictionary' as recommended by 'Scrabble',lists ;-

gullible - easily deceived.

I don't bother with Google - it's a yankee publication.

Soz,  Mr Buxton, you have just been easily deceived. (It's not my joke though, blame Spookone, he invented it :biggrin:)

4 hours ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

cWe shouldn't clear the best out. The squad is capable of the top 2. Clear everything we start from scratch with no guarantee 

No guarantee of what?.

The present players have failed in the last 3 seasons, lets look to build the club before we build the1st team, that has been where we have been at fault for the last 30 years.

Leading to US being one of the worst run blubs in the league, always trying to BUY success and failing miserably.

Edited by adelphi1867

On 08/03/2018 at 13:28, deano said:

He talks very well about football, he know the game but i dont think hes got massive wealth. Suspect he would be more of a MM than a DC.

Ex crystal Palace owner if I remember rightly and got paid off quite handsomely when he sold them as a Premier league club. They were crap when he bought them and returned vitalised the club, had a few issues and teething problems, but I think did well over the course while he was there. 

9 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Ex crystal Palace owner if I remember rightly and got paid off quite handsomely when he sold them as a Premier league club. They were crap when he bought them and returned vitalised the club, had a few issues and teething problems, but I think did well over the course while he was there. 

Edit 

Having looked into it deeper,

After taking over at his boyhood club  vowed to get them in the Premier league inside 5 years, he made a total shambles at Palace lost a load of money and ended up selling up in 2008 while they were In administration, sound scarily familiar at the moment. 

47 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

No guarantee of what?.

The present players have failed in the last 3 seasons, lets look to build the club before we build the1st team, that has been where we have been at fault for the last 30 years.

Leading to US being one of the worst run blubs in the league, always trying to BUY success and failing miserably.

Spot on...that's what I hoped CC would do first

On 08/03/2018 at 13:05, FreshOwl said:

She’s not afraid to receive flack from fans

Look at all the speculation surrounding the injured players, and them not playing due to alleged bonuses 

She can sit there in steering group meetings etc and take all the abuse without giving a rats arse 

four-phases-of-learning-cycle-infographi

42505485-cartoon-king-holding-a-golden-s

61UPC9OHC3L._UL1500_.jpg

• Haha 1

On 08/03/2018 at 17:36, @owlstalk said:

Jos said today that he wasn't allowed to pick George Hirst for the first team
Sam Hutchinson said today to fans at the U23's game that he's been fit for 3 or 4 weeks but isn't being picked

There's two examples of things coming straight from a horses mouth

Any idea why SH isn't being picked? Is it down to Jos or something else? 

9 hours ago, pussface said:

Look at Charlton’s rapid decline during her tenure there. Look how we went from bad to outright clown status since she’s joined us..

If you walk out of a burning building, that’s bad luck. Wrong place wrong time etc. After the second time, people start asking questions..

Unless you’re a fireman 

15 hours ago, SiJ said:

lol

We'd get money for Lees, Westwood, Nandos, Bannan, Hooper among a few others.

Even a Hunt would get a fee.

It's easy to dismiss these players after this season, but for two years running many of them were up there with the best at this level. 

We wouldn't decent money for any of them. 20m for injured first team tops.