Time to go Mr Chansiri

Look DC does not care about me you or any Owls fan he see us a cash cow to milk for money with the excess ticket prices, merchandise and sponsorship but in the past we have paid it because we got value for money with good entertaining football.

Back in 2000 - 2010 the football was not the best but neither were the players many performed beyond their ability and more than a few good managers did very well considering, but always as soon as we got a good players and he wanted more money or didn't want to resign instead of not playing them as our current regime do, we sold them for money to help balance the books Magid Bugara, Chris Brunt, Lee Grant and invested some of this in other players to develop into better player. But only pay 320 to watch it you got value for money.

Because now we have an over sized kid in charge who thinks we the fans will keep paying for all of his numerous mistakes he treats us like crap and expect top dollar in what other walk of life would you have a product valid for 9 months that arrive 3 months late then costs £20 more than it does everywhere else but arriving on time.

The long and short of it is simple if we the fans continue to be treated like mugs and pay it we are part of the problem - if we say in our masses no more you will not be getting season ticket money off me charging £30 a game, you will not be getting next year and the years after money, i will not be paying £59 for a crap Ipswich shirt - I want a blue and white stripes shirt for £30 made by Puma or Adidas or Nike so I know that it is of a quality and I expect it when pre-season starts this season not a week before Christmas 3 months into the season. Then once the cash cow stop producing cash DC will have two choices sort the issues out and stop hemorrhaging money or sell the club to a business who know what he is doing.

11 minutes ago, jacksdad said:

What's different with us compared to hull.

Allam at hull pulled the plug by selling all their decent players.

Think we're stuck with him and he's stuck with us, unless he does like allam and strips us to cut his losses.

If DC got the 20,000 season ticket holders to get 5 year season tickets would that not enable him to do just that and leave it for the next guy to pay for

20,000 x 5 yrs x £500 a season ticket = £50m

Jesus Christ! 

How anyone can say they want Chansiri out I’ll never know. 

No one really knows what goes on behind the scenes. Just rumours.

Hes signed some quality players for us, brought in a manager that got us 1 and 2 games away from the premier league in his first 2 seasons. This after about 16 years of not even dreaming about the play offs. 

Yes we might have made some strange signings, yes this season has been a disaster, but let’s not let Wembley go to our heads. We have no divine right to be in the premier league.

How about let’s try and support the club and do our bit! 

The bloke as been badly advised by the people he as brought in as advisers and football agents of players signed have took the wee wee 

He only as himself to blame 

Should of brought someone in like Spencer Fearn to help run the club someone whos been a fan all is life.

Only way out of this mess now is for him to sell and lose about 60M 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I have a HUGE issue with Sheffield Wednesday fans saying this to other Sheffield Wednesday fans

Why? He says in all his statements how much the club means to him and how emotionally invested he has become. We going to accuse him of being a liar now too? 

I don't agree with a lot he does and I think he got his plan horribly wrong. But last week he was naive and a victim of those he surrounded himself with. Now he is a stubborn dictator who is intent on ruining the club? Can we make our minds up? 

At the end of the day, he came in and invested huge amounts of his own money to try and give us everything we wanted. It hasn't worked and now we are going to turn on him? Let's take a step back. His next move is what we should judge him on. Let's wait until the summer before getting the pitchforks out. 

2 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Jesus Christ! 

Hes signed some quality players for us, brought in a manager that got us 1 and 2 games away from the premier league in his first 2 seasons. This after about 16 years of not even dreaming about the play offs. 

Yes we might have made some strange signings, yes this season has been a disaster, but let’s not let Wembley go to our heads. We have no divine right to be in the premier league.

You did ok til that last line

I am not 100% sure Chansiri would want to hand over nearly every decision about Sheffield Wednesday to someone experienced at running a football club. Which I can understand his money, his decisions.

But its like putting me in charge of Royal Victoria hotel in Sheffield. I know next to nowt about running a hotel so no surprise if I made a pigs ear of it.

27 minutes ago, akbuk said:

So the guy who ploughed money into buying the club and then spent heavily to try and get promoted in the 150th is now the scapegoat.

Oh dear 

No mate. He had one intention when he ploughed money into the club (which incidentally was  peanuts compared to the like of Wolves). He thought it was prime for promotion and that's where the money was. Do you honestly believe he came into a business he knew sod all about and spend money because he was a  good Samaritan. Unfortunately is toy and hopes of hitting the jackpot are in tatters. This as backfired dramatically and worse is still to come.

Look for all the s**t that is going on with our club right now, be careful what you wish for. We could easily be sold to someone who could run us into the ground and end up in a Portsmouth type situation. 

DC had put s lot of money into us and would put a lot more in too if he was allowed. I wouldn’t have a go at DC but wish he’d take constructive advice from people who know about the game and just as important the relationship with the fans. 

1 minute ago, S72 Owl said:

Jesus Christ! 

So what has he achieve in his 3 years at the club

We have bought a lot of players over the age of 28 who are all on £20,000+ a week wages and most are now in their 30's with at least 18 months left on the contracts, with no resell value so basically it is dead money in the last season this has cost us £30m in salaries alone over the 3 year we have spent probably upward of £60m in salaries for players to sit in the stands. Would this happen with someone who had proper business acumen to not spend more than you earn. I don't know but I know my business would not do this.

We have a score board - which was taken off the price he paid Milan 

We have a new pitch that does not seem to be fairing too good when it rains

We have a youth set up that is producing players but all of the good ones will not sign contract because they have no route to the first team.

We had one good season and have had two season of mediocre football last season we finish 4th in a poor league with a lot of luck late goals and Fessi playing well. But for the most part the football was painful to watch and but for a lot of late lucky goals we would not have made the top 6.

Yes DC has put a lot of money in but of that money how much has his poor management and nieivity cost the club, Milan did not put as much money in but if ask I think 99% of the fan base would say he ran the club better than DC and we over achieve with limit resources.

So what has DC done for the club because one day at Wembley and yes like everyone else I was there 5 hours down on a coach and 5 hours back why it took 90 minutes to get out of the car park coming back i can only assume there were Sheffield Arena staff working that day on the car parks - i digress. So can you list what DC has done to improve us and what lasting value money or progress this has given the club in his 3 year tenure.

I said on here before a ball had even been kicked this season that we were a shambles.

I said that the kit fiasco spoke volumes about how were were mismanaged as a club and how it was indicative of how unprofessional we are in everything that the club does on a day to day basis. The most common reply being "it's just a kit" and so on. That wasn't the point, the point being if that was a shambles what else was? Well now we all know don't we. I refused to buy my kids the kit because of the time it took to come out, as I understand it there still aren't even any kids home socks and never have been. WTAF is that all about? Our 150th "Celebrations" were yet another perfect example of the incompetence and indifference at the top of OUR club. Not Chansiri's club, OUR club.

I've also commented long ago that we are looking like the next Blackburn. How can anyone disagree with the performances we've seen this season? That team looks completely broken, shot to pieces. There was absolutely no point whatsoever in booing any of those players Tuesday night because every single one of them looked defeated, mentally destroyed. Some of them are young enough to be my own kid and all I wanted to do for all of them was to put an arm round them and say it won't last forever. (I'm clearly going soft). If any of the young lads and lasses that work with me looked like that after a day at work I would take them out of the firing line immediately. But we can't do that because there are clearly senior pro's on big money HIDING!! Then there's this stupidity with Hirst and Clare. IF they are banned form the first team by the owner then how can anyone say that we don't deserve to go down.

I lay the blame for this solely at Chansiri's door. It started with the ticket prices and continued with the stripes now were heading for relegation. Do you know what? If it means he f00ks off I hope we do go down. I don't care if we went into administration and had to start at the bottom again. I support Wednesday, if AFC Wimbledon can do it why can't we? As a fan base we need to take him on and call him out, starting with ripping that stupid Chansiri banner down at the back of the kop on Saturday. If he continues at this club for any longer there will be nothing left anyway. Don't be frightened by him taking the money away, there will always be a Wednesday. 

I've had 2 ST's since 2010, I don't mind having a League 1 season ticket but I do mind having the pi55 ripped out of me and paying Premier League prices for it. No way am I renewing under this dictatorship and I would urge everyone else not to, it's the only way to stand up to him. As far as I'm concerned, he is not, nor will he ever be, the Chairman to lead us back to the Premier League.We need a fan revolt!!

So Dear Mr Chansiri, in the words of another revolutionary: You have sat too long for any good you have been doing lately... Depart, I say; and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!

Edited by OneDavidHirst
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Prince said:

Please Mr.Chansiri, Tell the fans you are looking for a buyer for the club and explain you are out of your depth as a Chairman of our football club and leave as soon as possible. Banning players from playing for the 1st team when we are fighting for our lives is a joke, I am not saying Hirst would get a place in the team or on the bench but at least give the manager the option.

Stick to running a  Taxi firm as you are not fit to run a football club on the evidence so far!

He has a taxi firm???