George Hirst banned from playing for the first team

Just now, jonnyowl said:

He should sign a contract then!

Scenario

You want to work at a particular business that you love and loved as you're growing up

You go for a job interview and prove with your CV you're worth £2000 a month (as an example)

Your told at the interview you can have £200 a month instead

What would you do?

Owlstalk Shop

Chansiri's handling of conflict here has been very poor. Due to his money and family name and the culture in Thailand, I'

Can't wait for when the lads playing non league footy in 5 years time and we get the told you he was sh!t threads 

Never known a player who 99 percent of Wednesdayites haven't seen play ,get so mad about 

Yet another shocking decision from Chansiri. I have no doubt that if this man remains in control

of my club, we are heading in the same direction as Blackburn, Portsmouth and Charlton.

I will be giving serious thought to renewing my season ticket. Do I want to put money into Chansiri's pocket?

If Chansiri countinues down this road I fear for the future of our club.

Guest Bulgaria
12 minutes ago, paulrs said:

Hold on - so when Jos was asked last week whether Hirst was ready to be selected he just “he hasn’t played for 8 months, we must be patient”... now he’s saying he’s not allowed to pick him. What’s changed in a week?!

Hirst snr was sat in the south on Tuesday night, all on his own about 4 seats from me. Wanted to ask him what was going on but he’s probably sick of being asked.

Well, theres the answer right there.

David released a quite putrid fart that only a man from Barnsley could produce and be proud of.

The ensuing reek vacated the nearest persons and finally made its way into the directors box where unfortunately Katrien was just about to tuck into her Cucumber and salmon sandwich..... on turning around to see what "thing" had released such a stench, she was met with a Hirst senior giving it the thumbs up and shouting out " get yer chops round that un luv"

Hence young George now being told he cant play for the 1st team.

44 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 11.37.33.jpg

Jos has just confirmed George Hirst is NOT allowed to play for the first team currently but can play in the Under 23's

The manager confirmed that he's not allowed to select him for first team duties

What a f ing joke can you tell me if they followed up this question if Pudil, Looven, Nuihu and Clare will also not be available for first team duties due to all of them being out of contract at the end of the season.

DC needs to run our club as a business it just sounds more and more like a kid spitting his dummy out when he does get his way.

So now the owner is telling the manager who he can and cannot play.young George deserves better than this. I hope he finds a club that will treat him properly.

Our club is toxic right now 

3 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

He should sign a contract then!

If he doesnt want to be here why should he play in 1st team

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Scenario

You want to work at a particular business that you love and loved as you're growing up

You go for a job interview and prove with your CV you're worth £2000 a month (as an example)

What would you do?

Apply for another job because no job in the world would say ok, everyone else with your cv is on £200 a month but we'll pay you what you want 

Stupid example 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Scenario

What would you do?

Leave.

But he hasn't got a CV to suggest he should be paid the amount he is apparently asking for.

1 minute ago, welsOwl74 said:

Can't wait for when the lads playing non league footy in 5 years time and we get the told you he was sh!t threads 

Never known a player who 99 percent of Wednesdayites haven't seen play ,get so mad about 

It's a distinct possibility

The problem is that the bloke is the son of a club legend being frozen out of the first team in the worst injury crisis this club has ever faced (I'd argue). Him and Clare will walk at the end of the season... and regardless whether they'll be the next Kane and Ali or the next Laurel and Hardy, the point is that under DC's still extremely early tenure he will have allowed two of the brightest prospects the club's academy has seen this millenium walk for relatively nothing. 

You can see why people are peeved

23 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Just to clarify - this has been the case all season. 

It is solely down to Chansiri. 

I know he’s the dear leader and all that but everything points to a megalomaniac that’s grown up in the shadow of Daddy and wanted to show his own credentials by running a local football club in my humble opinion.

Could be wrong and all that but that’s the impression I’m getting, and he doesn’t seem to take well to not getting things his own way.

If I were Jos I would tell DC ........" either Hurst is availbale to be picked for the first team or I  walk out of this club today ".............

If DC sticks to his guns and says no then I would walk out and let the chairman scramble around  to save face.

Complete joke of an owner. Easiest thing in the world to get your cheque book out and sign a few cheques for a new pitch and scoreboard.  but putting the right 

people in charge of development, day to day running and management, he hasn't got a clue.  Good Businessman I don't think so.

1 minute ago, welsOwl74 said:

Apply for another job because no job in the world would say ok, everyone else with your cv is on £200 a month but we'll pay you what you want 

Stupid example 

Plus he has no idea what contract the club has offered. It's nothing more than speculation dressed up as fact 

4 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

Never known a player get 40+ goals in a season including at England level get frozen out of playing by the clubs owner before.