George Hirst banned from playing for the first team

I'm sorry and I have held back before but our owner and chairman is a complete joke. I don't believe he is a god businessman at all.

I so want to give him the benefit of the doubt but his running of this club into the ground is beyond the pale.

I can see nothing but pain and administration ahead and YEARS  in the wilderness again.

I hope I'm wrong but  the man simply doesn't have a clue. He has lost my support and confidence going forward.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

No - just that he wasn't allowed to select him

No follow up question because (as Jos said in the interview) everyone like the Journalists etc already know why

Rob Staton only asked it out loud so it can be placed on record but in reality everyone in that room will know why

But the trouble is we don't know do we. This is a revelation since GH started training again and playing for the U23s. Absolute bobbar from the journos not to press further on this. They must know how much interest there is in the story from fans.

For every correct decision Chansiri has made and every welcomed act such as investment, there have been several decisions or acts which have royally p1ssed off Wednesday fans. There are two sides to every story yes, however when we never get a clear picture as genuine supporters, Chansiri will be faced with a greater wrath which is gathering momentum in a quick fashion.

Edited by CadTheOwl

Just now, Brommers said:

But the trouble is we don't know do we. This is a revelation since GH started training again and playing for the U23s. Absolute bobbar from the journos not to press further on this. They must know how much interest there is in the story from fans.

I think everyone knows mate. It's the same reason as to why he hadn't played for 6 months and why he was banned from the training ground whenever a certain chairman was in the country

6 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

All he has to do is sign the contract.

If you love the Owls George you would do it but you don’t care do you...

I don’t blame him for not signing a contract. He does right. 

1 minute ago, Brommers said:

This is how it works though mate

I've said it so many times on here that Journalists know the reality and truth about certain situations but don't publish them (might have been told in confidence by players etc)

Jos said in the press conference today that he knows Rob knows. Rob admitted he knows but asked the question and Jos answered it knowing Rob already knows the answer

Well done Rob btw - another good step in the right direction

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

I'm sorry and I have held back before but our owner and chairman is a complete joke. I don't believe he is a god businessman at all.

I so want to give him the benefit of the doubt but his running of this club into the ground is beyond the pale.

I can see nothing but pain and administration ahead and YEARS  in the wilderness again.

I hope I'm wrong but  the man simply doesn't have a clue. He has lost my support and confidence going forward.

I think i said in another thread a few weeks back he's lost interest and he's had his pants down by Doyen and Carlos.

Culturally for him that's a big deal. He's had enough.

And also for me Att has lost interest.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I look forward to the day that your boss offers you a contract that's 20% what you are worth and see your face

20% of what I’m worth? That would be like 5 quid a week man I can’t live off that! :duntmatter:

Hold on - so when Jos was asked last week whether Hirst was ready to be selected he just “he hasn’t played for 8 months, we must be patient”... now he’s saying he’s not allowed to pick him. What’s changed in a week?!

Hirst snr was sat in the south on Tuesday night, all on his own about 4 seats from me. Wanted to ask him what was going on but he’s probably sick of being asked.

1 minute ago, erowl said:

DC won't like being fronted up at the steering group meeting.

It needs putting on him and let him squirm.

Wouldn't be surprised if he left the meeting if he's confronted.

If he is even there in the first place.