Extending Season Ticket Aaarrrgghhh!

I have been attempting to get through to extend my three year season ticket this afternoon for over two hours, for matchday tickets press 1 for any other enquiries please press 2 has been heard many many times.  Eventually you loop round to an American voice informing you that your call cannot be completed at this time and you should check the number you have dialled.

On the one occasion where i rebelled against the press 2 option and pressed 1 I was told sorry mate we cant do anything for you here you'll have to press 2.

I dont think I am going to bother now.

All in all an experience that reflects the current status of the club, half baked and frustrating.

Edited by hogster
typo
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, hogster said:

I have been attempting to get through to extend my three year season ticket this afternoon for over two hours, for matchday tickets press 1 for any other enquiries please press 2 has been heard many many times.  Eventually you loop round to an American voice informing you that your call cannot be completed at this time and you should check the number you have dialled.

On the one occasion where i rebelled against the press 2 option and pressed 1 I was told sorry mate we cant do anything for you here you'll have to press 2.

All in all an experience that reflects the current status of the club, half baked and frustrating.

Use the internet if possible pal

Once you get through (finally) they are clueless!!!

28 minutes ago, hogster said:

Ive tried 3 times mate done my f***** head in

This is what really surprises me. Mr C is a successful businessman. I can understand him not getting things right on the playing side, but when he arrived I thought the commercial side would have been sorted pronto. The debacle with the Anniversary Kit really sums it up. I know she has alot on her plate but I hope KM can get around to sorting this sort of thing.

39 minutes ago, hogster said:

I don't doubt that it is a farce via the phone contact method, never use it and don't intend to.

However if you are capable of getting on the internet and also go to games as you already have a season ticket, there are much better methods of renewing that don't appear to be out of your way. To say you have changed your mind about getting a season ticket based on the quality of the clubs telephone service seems as bizarre as some of Jos's team selections to me. 

50 minutes ago, hogster said:

You know the phone line is £5/min now?

That's about  £600 It's cost you

:CEO:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hogster said:

It's never ending. In the other thread about season ticket renewals there's been a side discussion about the Bolton game being £20 a ticket in an attempt to get the lapsed or occassional fan back at the weekend. A couple of us have commented that we've only known about it because people have told us here. Going to the Wednesday website and there's no sign of it. Nothing on the front page, no easy link to get to the right ticket page, etc.

The club's a disgrace organisationally; no wonder it doesn't make a profit - they actually make it difficult for us to spend money with them! :ghoulguy:

Edited by Owl Be Back

41 minutes ago, doubleo said:

This is what really surprises me. Mr C is a successful businessman. I can understand him not getting things right on the playing side, but when he arrived I thought the commercial side would have been sorted pronto. The debacle with the Anniversary Kit really sums it up. I know she has alot on her plate but I hope KM can get around to sorting this sort of thing.

No he isn’t!

1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

No he isn’t!

But... but... Daddy gave him lots of jobs to do in his Tuna factory.

In all seriousness, open question to anyone, where is the evidence that Chansiri is a successful businessman, in his own right and independent of his family?

5 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

In all seriousness, open question to anyone, where is the evidence that Chansiri is a successful businessman, in his own right and independent of his family?

All I can find is this to say he is a business man, doesn't say how successful though.

Dejphon Chansiri is a distinguished businessman in Thailand. The 46-year-old, who hails from Bangkok, owns companies in real estate and construction.

1 hour ago, Owl Be Back said:

D Taxis .....coming soon ? :Chansiri:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hookowl said:

All I can find is this to say he is a business man, doesn't say how successful though.

Dejphon Chansiri is a distinguished businessman in Thailand. The 46-year-old, who hails from Bangkok, owns companies in real estate and construction.

I’ve heard he’s brilliant at Monopoly.

• Like 1

Guest mkowl

Best not say they called me 

And I am not even extending just moving

Decided the South deserves the benefit of my negativity, vitriol and tactical nous.