To Sheffield Wednesday FC and Chairman also CEO

I am doing sponsor for Sheffield RDA I have got football match on horses on Monday 7th May.

I am Sheffield Wednesday captain 

Between Sheffield Wednesday V Sheffield United

if I lose to blades our club will be relegated to non league football and also wednesdayites will be in administration and also we will be done and dust. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

''Yes, that is situation is not easy and also not the position in the league but we have not a lot of games to make for yourself a better situation so we must know nothing that everything is over why we have a lot of games to play and we have play games where we can win also with our team so we must not give up the situation.''

4 minutes ago, wweboom said:

I am doing sponsor for Sheffield RDA I have got football match on horses on Monday 7th May.

if I lose to blades our club will be relegated to non league football and also wednesdayites will be in administration and also we will be done and dust. 

Good luck with it Steve

You'll win I'm sure

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, wweboom said:

Football match of donkeys this Saturday at Hillsborough Steve

• Haha 4

one or two owlstalk members can't sponsor me at all. I had word with eddie last night at wednesdayite lounge. after we done it don't ask mitch for help at all u have to turn it down to them. something going off last week. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, wweboom said:

Good luck Steve. Let 'em have it .

dream been bit naughty today she don't want to do it at all. nicky told me to tell dream off I have done. she has got nasty tempt on her. she don't want to play for us. I have to chase her like mad out on Friday get her going.

25 minutes ago, wweboom said:

dream been bit naughty today she don't want to do it at all. nicky told me to tell dream off I have done. she has got nasty tempt on her. she don't want to play for us. I have to chase her like mad out on Friday get her going.

Sounds like your horse is like my wife Steve 

give her a good crack on her back side 

and ride her hard mate she will do as her told WTF:

• Haha 1