On our way, we're on our way

Trying to take the positives out of our recent run and I think I've got one. We can recycle the 'on our way, we're on our way song' by simply replacing the destination from the premier league to the pub league, simples. 

doyen had a dream

to ruin a football team

they had all the players and we had to sign them all

the debts are starting to stack

we can't pay them back

we're sheffield wednesday

and everything's gone cack

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Bunch of twatty sacrastic unfunny selfish immature idiots..way to go to get behind your team..

Ive been tonight and was right behind them but after a performance like that they deserve some ridicule. Go find your sense of humour, we aren't really serious you know, just trying to make light of the mess we are in

Edited by Owling Wolfe

2 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Ive been tonight and was right behind them but after a performance like that they deserve some ridicule. Go find your sense of humour, we aren't really serious you know, just trying to make light of the mess we are in

Classy..id expect that level of humour from a bunch of kids in a youth club

Yes we had, and contrary to what you believe it was not really irony, it was a way to create some much needed atmosphere. Have tou heard the silence at the ground recentlry, you can hear a pin drop. Like I said, chill out bro, at least there was some noise.

I believe what we've got on here is what's commonly known as gallows humour. It's what most football fans do when the team they love is facing the unthinkable. I've adopted this approach as I'm unwilling to boo anyone who wears our shirt regardless of how pants they are. If that's being twatty, sarcastic, unfunny, selfish and immature then I'm guilty as charged. 

10 minutes ago, HisNibs said:

I believe what we've got on here is what's commonly known as gallows humour. It's what most football fans do when the team they love is facing the unthinkable. I've adopted this approach as I'm unwilling to boo anyone who wears our shirt regardless of how pants they are. If that's being twatty, sarcastic, unfunny, selfish and immature then I'm guilty as charged. 

Agree. 

Like when 'always look on the bright side of life' was something you sang when you were getting battered,  rather than when you were battering someone as it later ended up.

18 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I'm not an anime fan..think you've missed the mark there

isn't this your first ever serious post? haha..so don't expect me to take you seriously

Says the guy with an Anime profile pic:ghoulguy:

Edited by Johnny12Inch