Positives from this evening

14 hours ago, crookesowl said:

- Tom Lees did quite well - good to have him back

- Lucas Joao’s goal was top quality. Must be worth a few bob now

- Queue at bogs was small

- Jos rested his legs and arms for Saturday

nope. That’s it. The rest of it was utter, utter garbage

Agree with all of this - but the last sentence of understated brilliance really made me smile, thank you mate!

14 hours ago, crookesowl said:

- Tom Lees did quite well - good to have him back

- Lucas Joao’s goal was top quality. Must be worth a few bob now

Can only vouch for these two points, unable to check the bog, but the bog at home was good and iFollow didn't focus on Jos but I'll take your word on him being rested for Saturday ;)

I hope Fred, Pelupessy and Clare are rested too and relieve us of having Loovens, Fox and Butterfield on the pitch. ever. again.

But in either end of the pitch; Lees and Joao stood out last night. So reassuring to have Lees back; he goes into tackles, stands his ground, wins aerial duels AND faces the ball when he's heading them back up the pitch(!) None of that Palmer/Fox bullshit of jumping and spinning and losing their bearing and not even knowing where the ball lands. Loovens... *huff* ... I just don't know where to begin with everything he did wrong yesterday; Fox hardly any better off, and Palmer only slightly "better" than Fox.

While Reach had a bad day with passing accuracy; at least he kept running and you could see how frustrated he was with the inaccuracy and mistakes made by three of our back four.

Joao; breath of fresh air and continuing his good form; both holding up play, able to take down the ball and control it, even turn and pass a man and go on runs and I was happy for him to get that brilliant goal... almost woke the kids with my cheer! ;) Then of course Fox had to go concede that bloody stupid free kick...