Positives from this evening

9 hours ago, Owls2k said:

Nope, he's lost form in the last 5 games but previous to that he has been excellent. 

In a fully fit squad he's rightly be given a rest now, but we don't have that luxury

He had a decent game against Derby, a similar game against forest away and apart from that I’m struggling.

Runs about a lot, looks busy, but his passing in general is poor, final decision is awful and we all know he couldn’t tackle a sandwich 

If we had a fully fit squad he’d be “doing a job” at left wing back 

9 hours ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

There still a few team worse than us - that’s it.

The mismanagement here has to be seen to be believed.

Only Wednesday could get themselves into this sort of predicament.

none of the teams below us are worse than us ,if season started today with players available we would finish bottom of league 10 points behind ,remember we aint beaten any team below us this season and some of those games we had a near 1st choice team. 

9 hours ago, Watto said:

I find it amazing how we can find any solace in their results at the moment .....fo.ok me we are far worse !

Little crumbs of comfort , not much else to laugh about .

10 minutes ago, A12owl said:

1. Fell asleep listening to ifollow during first half and missed Ipswich goal. 

2. John Pearson said in commentary where the free kick was going before it was taken so wasn't surprised when it did go in .

Funny that. He could see it, I could see it and so could other supporters.  

Why couldnt the players put a proper wall in place or a man on the line? 

10 hours ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

United losing that was good. 

All the other results were a dream come true...

Yes , United got thumped by a very good form team, great to see, but does it have a baring on our position ? Not really, they are competing at a level or two above us and have a team that shows a quality and spirit that we can only dream of.

There, I’ve said it, shoot me.

Unbelievably there are teams worse than us in this division and that is what will keep us up.

Wildsmith, Dawson, Lees, Reach, Nuhiu, Joao and Pudil are the only players in yesterdays squad who are at the right level (even a couple of these are pushing it a bit). The rest are squad players that are okay if they are fitting into a nearly fully fit team but to have so many squad players playing in the same match means that you can't compete. We could have even won last night, another high point when Nuhiu smacked one into their goalies face, but there was not enough quality out there.

I am really disappointed with Boyd, thought it might be fitness at first but now he has had a few games it obviously isn't; another squad player.

30 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

All the other results were a dream come true...

Yes , United got thumped by a very good form team, great to see, but does it have a baring on our position ? Not really, they are competing at a level or two above us and have a team that shows a quality and spirit that we can only dream of.

There, I’ve said it, shoot me.

My piggy mate reckons united played well, looking at match stats they got hammered. :tango:

They made zero effort to get Saturday's game against Burton on to save players for last nights game. That worked out well. lol

• Haha 1