Tonight's Attendance - Season Ticket Holders are stopping going

10 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

People who have already paid for it are not turning up. How many season tickets are we expecting to shift in the next 10 days or so before the deadline at top 6 Championship prices when we don't know whether we will be playing Championship football at all next season?

Im an ST holder ,but didnt go tonight . Just couldnt be arsed . The apathy has really set in with what is happening both on and off the field. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I honestly believe it's about 3000/4000 season ticket holders that aren't turning up now for home games.

Whether that's just staying away, giving away their season tickets or selling them on to another fan to use I reckon that many season ticket holders simply aren't going to home games.

The tickets aren't being used by somebody else, the holders simply aren't going to games. So many empty seats tonight in the North (a row of about 7 seats in front of us all unused)  and South which are all ST seats.

It's been the case for Saturday games as well, probably not as many staying away then as tonight but certainly a sizeable number.  Doesn't bode well at all for renewals. 

24 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Could be right.

Ironically, I usually rally at times of need. During Strafford’s last term, in the relegation season, I went virtually every week home and away.

It was a duty. Part of my family, my DNA.

Just can’t be bothered now - it’s ‘his’ Club now.

He’s indifferent to me and I couldn’t careless about him.

Its not just the prices - it’s everything about the set up.

He can have it all, for me.

I've got to say I feel neither more detached or part of our club than I ever have. It feels no different to me. The only difference I feel, is that we have come into some money recently and squandered most of it rather than scrape by with hopefuls like JJ, Jeffers, Potters etc.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

The tickets aren't being used by somebody else, the holders simply aren't going to games. So many empty seats tonight in the North (a row of about 7 seats in front of us all unused)  and South which are all ST seats.

It's been the case for Saturday games as well, probably not as many staying away then as tonight but certainly a sizeable number.  Doesn't bode well at all for renewals. 

Next years season ticket sales figures are going to be interesting.

We’re all Wednesday aren’t we?*

*Until we have a bit of an off season when all of a sudden fans have tons of excuses for not going anymore. No wonder the players don’t turn up when half the bloody fanbase can’t be bothered to either. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

We’re all Wednesday aren’t we?**Until we have a bit of an off season when all of a sudden fans have tons of excuses for not going anymore. No wonder the players don’t turn up when half the bloody fanbase can’t be bothered to either. 

Give it a rest tonight mate

Know when to have a laugh and when not to

Owlstalk Shop

Christ.

We've gone from the edges of packing the stadium out week in week out to having it half full yet again.

You know what?

I have zero sympathy because of the aggressive pricing structure and failure to keep the fans connected with the club.

Good luck selling ST's at over £550 a pop in League One or charging £33 to watch us v the likes of Oldham.

You reap what you sow.

37 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Could be right.

Ironically, I usually rally at times of need. During Strafford’s last term, in the relegation season, I went virtually every week home and away.

It was a duty. Part of my family, my DNA.

Just can’t be bothered now - it’s ‘his’ Club now.

He’s indifferent to me and I couldn’t careless about him.

Its not just the prices - it’s everything about the set up.

He can have it all, for me.

Didums

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I honestly believe it's about 3000/4000 season ticket holders that aren't turning up now for home games.

Whether that's just staying away, giving away their season tickets or selling them on to another fan to use I reckon that many season ticket holders simply aren't going to home games.

I’m a season ticket holder and didn’t bother tonight, some people I go with didn’t go as on holiday, but I would normally find someone else to go with. Couldn’t be arsed and stayed at home, watched PSG vs Real Madrid. I have another year on the season ticket but it is horrible at hillsborough at the minute, it is as toxic as I’ve seen in 25 years of going. Even with league 1. Hope they sort things in the summer. But I’ll be there for Bolton. YAY! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

Christ.

We've gone from the edges of packing the stadium out week in week out to having it half full yet again.

You know what?

I have zero sympathy because of the aggressive pricing structure and failure to keep the fans connected with the club.

Good luck selling ST's at over £550 a pop in League One or charging £33 to watch us v the likes of Oldham.

You reap what you sow.

Bang on the money mate 

5 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

Christ.

You know what?

You reap what you sow.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment we won't go down

Owlstalk Shop

55 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Very reasonable considering the fixture. Radio Sheffield microphones made it sound like it was literally just the commentators and one angry old gimmer shouting GERRIT FORRAD CRAP TWOHATS for 93min

:duntmatter:

That was Pearson...and I agree with him.

FFS.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

*Until we have a bit of an off season when all of a sudden fans have tons of excuses for not going anymore. No wonder the players don’t turn up when half the bloody fanbase can’t be bothered to either. 

Players should play in an empty stadium if required. ITS A JOB TO THEM

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Whilst I agree with the sentiment we won't go down

I know........

It's the frustration of the whole god damn thing which makes me trot it out.

Sooooooooooo annoying.........win tonight and Saturday and it's virtually finished for the season...........we just love making it hard for ourselves.

11 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

We are all Wednesday until we don’t physically have the money to go anymore. That should be the new song, we are all Wednesday as long as we have a good credit history and a good savings account. If not then go away as you aren’t part of our plan. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WatfordOwl said:

I know........

It's the frustration of the whole god damn thing which makes me trot it out.

Sooooooooooo annoying.........win tonight and Saturday and it's virtually finished for the season...........we just love making it hard for ourselves.

Absolutely

At least it keeps the season going though eh?

lol

#gallowshumour

Owlstalk Shop