Another awful line up

2 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Imo of course. Hope this thread gets bounced and we stuff them, but that starting eleven has just sucked any remaining life out of me!

beat me to it I am seriously worried 

hope to feck Mick still thinks we're a good team and they don't go for it   i hoped we's win but now will take 0-0  

2 minutes ago, ex_retfordowl said:

So go in then......who else plays instead???

removing a negative is a positive  we have a great U21 team playing well give them a chance

those 2-  8 times out of 10 are feckin useless 

Don't like Jones and Butterfield in the same midfield, Fox is better at centre back so agree with putting him there. Let's be reyt it doesn't matter who Jos had put out tonight there would still be moaning, his pickings are slim right now.

I mean..

There is at least £15m worth of players, the club captain, our best defender and one of our highest value assets, our summer signing who started almost every game in the Prem a year ago, experience of promotions from this league, a supposedly highly rated young goalkeeper..

Yes it's not our first team but I'm sick of hearing excuses. If the team is set up and right and the players are on it there's enough there to be competitive in this league. 

About time some sorted themselves the f*ck out. 

7 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Don't like Jones and Butterfield in the same midfield, Fox is better at centre back so agree with putting him there. Let's be reyt it doesn't matter who Jos had put out tonight there would still be moaning, his pickings are slim right now.

Jones and Butterfield are effectively a more recent version of Potter and O'Conner, both awful in possession and no better than league 1 standard