Rhodes and Hirst

8 hours ago, swfctc1 said:

Do we not think Hirsts hunger, would make JR see , that was me a couple of years ago , and with JRs experience would that not help Hirsty

Agreed no harm in trying it. But Mr Cautious might have a heart attack playing two attack minded players.

He'll stick with playing the Major Oak {Big Dave] and maybe one other.

He seems to want a side with as much pace as a car on bricks

8 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

Firstly, who ever we play up front needs the ball and we don't deem to have any one to do that at the moment, maybe if we played a 'Diamond' in midfield:

Jones

Clare                 Reech

Abdi.

This might give the forwards some chances.                                                   

Jones should NEVER in my opinion be the last line of defence in midfield. His body shape for tackling is awful.

3 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

We don't play with wide men any more, so Rhodes will always find it difficult to score

Rhodes wouldnt score many if he had neymar and messi on wings he garbage mate i know he scored alot of goals in his career but just cant see how

8 hours ago, Jos' Philtrum said:

Then surely this means Reach has got to be played out wide left rather than centrally when Rhodes plays? 

image.png

Where is this breakdown from? Surely his one past talent is finishing? Listed as a weakness here.

At the moment I think Anyone + NotRhodes is our best combination, I like Jordan but at the moment he's running about half the speed of everyone else with all the strength of a wet paper bag