Jos Luhukay - "We don't have a stable situation"

Guest 1banana2banana
3 hours ago, chizumgeorge said:

Resign!

Comments like this are why the neg button shouldn’t have been removed, flippant idiots who want instant success and have no patience in life. 

Bore 

off 

really hard to get behind a manager who fits in the word 'situation' into every sentence then also says things like 'we play a good game'

yes I know I can't speak Dutch/German but I also wouldn't take a job in that country, it's been a week ago since we lost to Millwall & I must admit I'm not the slightest bit convinced he's the guy for us but I guess time will tell, hope I'm wrong

4 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

When are you starting the next rebellion against the manager mate?

What would be the point of that ?

He's not the best Manager, but he's inherited a club in free fall both on and off the field thanks to Carlos, Doyen and the Chairman.

Its ok you wanting to pin something on Jos, but you have to look much deeper than that mate don't you.

• Like 1

Well of course we have an "unstable" situation..We play an unstable side, with no consistency...virtually give up on a game against Millwall before we start, a team Sunderland got a point from, play decent against a Villa side in the play off positions with a team that wasn't quite good enough, but would probably have cbeen against Millwall..

Its not simply unstable its f.ooking shocking tactics isn't it?

The only chance we have of leaving thgis relegation fight behind is by beating teams we are capable of beating...and at the moment, its not too many is it?

So we should have targetted Millwall, because the next two league games were Villa and then Bristol City away...3 points....end up with none.

Meanwhile the players confidence gets shot to f.ook with 3 defeats on the trot.

This to me isn't rocket science..its simple basic common sense

Well he is not inspiring me to put me coat on and drive thirty m8les to sit in the cold for two hours. No wonder the players aren’t turning up. Needs to sort this poo out sharpish.

37 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

What would be the point of that ?

He's not the best Manager, but he's inherited a club in free fall both on and off the field thanks to Carlos, Doyen and the Chairman.

Its ok you wanting to pin something on Jos, but you have to look much deeper than that mate don't you.

I'm in the Jos in camp, anyone judging him at the minute needs their heads checking. Can't remember a manager having to deal with such a crisis.

2 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

I'm in the Jos in camp, anyone judging him at the minute needs their heads checking. Can't remember a manager having to deal with such a crisis.

Not sure why you are encouraging me to turn on him then.

Try someone else mate. Not interested.

Edited by Mr Farrell

5 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

He doesn't inspire much confidence.

Does he not know it's positivity week ?

lol

I’m positive I’m glad I’m not in the UK at the moment and just as positive I shouldn’t keep sneaking a peak at Owlstalk :duntmatter: it’s twisting my melon man!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, the mighty wednesday said:

Or, in the interests of balance, as other political opinions are available, a Hunt of a Health Minister desperate to line the pockets of his mates by giving them massive contracts to provide sub standard service while asking us to pay more for our Saturday 3pm surgery visits.

Of course Sky have helped massively with the 24 hour/7 day service provision with surgeries regularly open on Fridays at 7.45, Saturdays 12.30 and 17.15, and Sunday lunchtime too.

lol

I used to take interest in politics until I realised most of the politicians on both sides are merely puppets of something far greater than most people can imagine. Just take a look into the machinations of George Soros. The EU is just the front of this giant edifice.

Anyway, thankfully we have another SWFC meltdown to distract us.

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Looks like jos has aged ten years since he has been here. lol

He had been cryogenically frozen for 2 years as it was thought it would be a good while until he might get another job. Now he is thawing, the age process is greatly accelerated. FYI

• Haha 1

Just now, OutspokenTom said:

He had been cryogenically frozen for 2 years as it was thought it would be a good while until he might get another job. Now he is thawing, the age process is greatly accelerated. FYI

lol