Jump to content
@owlstalk

Jos Luhukay - "We don't have a stable situation"

Recommended Posts

Jos Luhukay Sheffield Wednesday.jpg

 

We don't have a stable situation. We play a good game against Aston Villa but the next game we see a different team.

When things happen in the game our players have more problems with themselves than they do the opponents

We've seen that they can play very well and very good, but it's important that you can play 100% and do the same things in all the games and that's the challenge for us. It's an important game for us and we must come from the first minute and fight for everything.

It's a new game, a new chance and we lost with no chances so we must approach this one with a new face.

Every player that comes fit gives us more confidence and quality.

We now have two home games and we will try to win and keep our points cushion. It's a very important week with the league position and can put us in a better place. 

Ipswich have two very good strikers who have scored ten goals or more so we must keep an eye on them. All teams in the Championship are strong so we must focus for 90 minutes. 

 


 


Amazon | Broadband | AirBnb

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need T May in - she would guarantee strong and stable

 

And we could get MI5 to sort out that we don't get relegated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Jos Luhukay Sheffield Wednesday.jpg

 

We don't have a stable situation. We play a good game against Aston Villa but the next game we see a different team.

When things happen in the game our players have more problems with themselves than they do the opponents

We've seen that they can play very well and very good, but it's important that you can play 100% and do the same things in all the games and that's the challenge for us. It's an important game for us and we must come from the first minute and fight for everything.

It's a new game, a new chance and we lost with no chances so we must approach this one with a new face.

Every player that comes fit gives us more confidence and quality.

We now have two home games and we will try to win and keep our points cushion. It's a very important week with the league position and can put us in a better place. 

Ipswich have two very good strikers who have scored ten goals or more so we must keep an eye on them. All teams in the Championship are strong so we must focus for 90 minutes. 

 

Resign!

  • Like 1
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A strong stable is needed for the donkeys and cart horses.

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mkowl said:

We need T May in - she would guarantee strong and stable

 

And we could get MI5 to sort out that we don't get relegated 

 

I think Tevie May is now at Aberdeen, he might be a little too busy to worry about us WTF:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mkowl said:

We need T May in - she would guarantee strong and stable

 

And we could get MI5 to sort out that we don't get relegated 

I think we have had a socialist chancellor doing the buying "nationalising" the players for silly sums and then seeing them not doing a stroke of work

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ronnie Starling said:

I think we have had a socialist chancellor doing the buying "nationalising" the players for silly sums and then seeing them not doing a stroke of work

 

Perhaps the players are just on strike because CC changed the colour of the bog rolls 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He doesn't inspire much confidence.

 

Does he not know it's positivity week ?

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

By 'stable' he means consistency and availability of players

  • Agree 1

 


Amazon | Broadband | AirBnb

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, chizumgeorge said:

Resign!

They've been using that sign behind the manager all year, I agree it looks rubbish and could do with some more sponsors, but to do a resign job in March might be late. Next season they'll have a new sign behind them.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looks like a man waiting for his D taxi to deliver his supply of Elev8 energy pop.

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

I think we have had a socialist chancellor doing the buying "nationalising" the players for silly sums and then seeing them not doing a stroke of work

 


Or, in the interests of balance, as other political opinions are available, a Hunt of a Health Minister desperate to line the pockets of his mates by giving them massive contracts to provide sub standard service while asking us to pay more for our Saturday 3pm surgery visits.

Of course Sky have helped massively with the 24 hour/7 day service provision with surgeries regularly open on Fridays at 7.45, Saturdays 12.30 and 17.15, and Sunday lunchtime too.

lol

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About as stable as our current league position

stable 4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JL doing his team talk? In ..................a stable :-)

stable 5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our stable situation will see us playing at ground with an away end like this

stable 2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our not so stable situation.....with Mr Ed and Loovens

stable 1.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are not the only club with no STABLE situation..................same at Arsenal as their defence look to the linesman for an offside flag

stable 3.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vickimarino said:

He looks like a man waiting for his D taxi to deliver his supply of Elev8 energy pop.

It's coming soon, It's at the top of your street.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Reminds me of Dave Jones a bit with regard to referring to the players as 'they'

 

Jos is analysing the situation as if he's a supporter, not a manager. He's great at telling us the problems.

 

I don't care if he managed Hertha Berlin with bigger attendances etc, he appears out of his depth.

Edited by zzmdu
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Jos Luhukay Sheffield Wednesday.jpg

 

We don't have a stable situation. We play a good game against Aston Villa but the next game we see a different team.

When things happen in the game our players have more problems with themselves than they do the opponents

We've seen that they can play very well and very good, but it's important that you can play 100% and do the same things in all the games and that's the challenge for us. It's an important game for us and we must come from the first minute and fight for everything.

It's a new game, a new chance and we lost with no chances so we must approach this one with a new face.

Every player that comes fit gives us more confidence and quality.

We now have two home games and we will try to win and keep our points cushion. It's a very important week with the league position and can put us in a better place. 

Ipswich have two very good strikers who have scored ten goals or more so we must keep an eye on them. All teams in the Championship are strong so we must focus for 90 minutes. 

 

 

Agreed, it's a very important week indeed.

 

Minimum of 4 points needed. If we could sneak two wins then I'd go as far to say we can all breathe again.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×