What was your first Sheffield Wednesday post on Owlstalk

Just found mine, a comment on the signing of Chris Maguire.

Hopefully this signing means we can push Madine right up top to cause the CBs big problems and Maguire can work behind him and create. If we get a couple of strong and tricky wingers in which DJ seems to like playing with then we should have a decent front line. I'm all for taking the positives out of this transfer and surely the manager has seen in him something he likes?!

Guest mkowl

Jeez can't recall that but it was an era post the Greggs failed takeover / Ken Bates / Dave Allen  

I joined the forums to try and understand what was going on. The good news is this place made it more confusing for some reason

Bloody heck Neil it takes me all me time to remember what I posted this morning. If it wasn't for the little stars next to the topics i'd be in reyt trouble lol

• Haha 2

My first ever Owlstalk post was a touching and heartfelt thank you to the forum for being so bloody entertaining during all my years as a lurker.

Within a matter of minutes, 'council owl' had replied with the customary 'Foook you', some charmer called 'Blunkett Hound' who signed up around the same time as me had referred to my post as 'gay', and @Ash-Williams and @Saxondale had decided I was the second coming of some old poster called 'disco pants' (For the record, I'm still not!).

:duntmatter:

• Haha 5

I signed up the night Megson was sacked, almost exactly 6 years ago, can't believe I called them 'Mandy' and 'Meggo'. Cringe

Also don't know what "As a London Owl" was all about.

I'm normally a reader of this not a writer. However...I Can't help but feel the pigs are laughing after Clark and now Meggo. I'm disgusted to be honest and think this is an utter sh*t decision by Mandy.Gary had earned the right to see the season out to achieve his objective of promotion and after sundays result it proves the decision had already been made, the rumours about Jones and Megson's complaint to the FA are looking true. I'm not apposed to Dave Jones but don't see the point at this stage. We are not gonna get automatic anyway and think we have all conceded this so the playoffs are a target Megson would have been involved in. As a London Owl I was shocked to hear the news tonight. UTO

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

My first ever Owlstalk post was a touching and heartfelt thank you to the forum for being so bloody entertaining during all my years as a lurker.

Within a matter of minutes, 'council owl' had replied with the customary 'Foook you', some charmer called 'Blunkett Hound' who signed up around the same time as me had referred to my post as 'gay', and @Ash-Williams and @Saxondale had decided I was the second coming of some old poster called 'disco pants' (For the record, I'm still not!).

:duntmatter:

As it turns out Blunket is Disco pants, So we were nearly right

• Haha 1