Pelupessy

5 minutes ago, owler66 said:

Another waste of money;wanted to give him a chance but he treats the ball like a very hot potato 

Get used to these type of signings for the next few years. If we get relegated we'll have to lower our standards even beyond pelepessy. I'd replace him with Jones. 

Old Chansiri is a glutten for punishment always signs a foreign manager,who thinks he knows a player who could do well in English football who fecking can't 

Mr Chansiri sign an English manager yer daft bat

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, owler66 said:

Another waste of money;wanted to give him a chance but he treats the ball like a very hot potato 

Way too early to even think about judging him

We know this from previous experience of when the team's been in freefall and new players have been brought in 

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, g-owls said:

If only we had managed our finances better - We'd have been in a position to bring in a proper Championship midfielder along the lines of Joe Colback, who of course rocked up at Forest.

Jack Colback is on loan to forest I believe so wouldn’t have cost anything to bring in transfer fee wise. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Way too early to even think about judging him

We know this from previous experience of when the team's been in freefall and new players have been brought in 

No it's not a proper English manager will send him back to Holland very quickly 

Just now, owler66 said:

No it's not a proper English manager will send him back to Holland very quickly 

When you say "proper English manager" do you just mean an English manager? 

As for Pelupessy...

If people honestly thought a 500k signing from a mid-table Eredvise side was going to be the second coming of Sheridan or Palmer then they were always going to be disappointed. 

Big ask throwing him into this shower. 

Just now, FreshOwl said:

What’s he supposed to be good at? I’m at a loss 

Erm...I'm not entirely sure. 

Tbh I haven't been exactly blown away by him (seems to give the ball away a lot), but then he may well need a 6-month bedding in period. 

Thing is we can't really afford to have people trying to settle in.