A Bristol City view

1 minute ago, Ian said:

And right on cue here comes the leader of the "he'll be off to Barca" crew........"a shot out for a throw in, no he was kicking it out so that an injured player could get treatment"...."let a free header hit him on the head and bounce over the bar.....no no, you misunderstand how hard it is to head the ball when you are 7 feet tall.....he's better with his feet"

The laughable level of overkill is it's own critique.

Even Nuhiu's mother wouldn't have him rated as anything higher than our 4th best striker (and even that is only because Rhodes and Fletcher have been so woeful).

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

The laughable level of overkill is it's own critique.

Even Nuhiu's mother wouldn't have him rated as anything higher than our 4th best striker (and even that is only because Rhodes and Fletcher have been so woeful).

You think Nuhiu is better than Rhodes and Fletcher....I rest my case 

5 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

It's not sour grapes. But is they only me who reckon Bristol  are nowhere near promotion material?

He's got them fit.. motivated and scoring goals... not the best I've seen..but all the ingredients for success.

FFS.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

He's got them fit.. motivated and scoring goals... not the best I've seen..but all the ingredients for success.

FFS.

They looked like they were playing at twice the speed we were.

Not sure which team that says most about. But we were so painfully slow and lacking in urgency.

Not sure which team that says most about. But we were so painfully slow and lacking in urgency.

It says most about us...Cardiff outplayed them 6 days ago..they are not a good team

Indeed... I just don't know what to make of it.

FFS.

2 hours ago, Ian said:

And right on cue here comes the leader of the "he'll be off to Barca" crew........"a shot out for a throw in, no he was kicking it out so that an injured player could get treatment"...."let a free header hit him on the head and bounce over the bar.....no no, you misunderstand how hard it is to head the ball when you are 7 feet tall.....he's better with his feet"

Don't forget that old nugget of shared "wisdom":

He's on the pitch for his hold-up play.

Ffs. lol

Saw Bristol destroy Fulham last year and lumped on them for promotion so with scant regard for my bank account they went on a run of about 25 defeats in a row. Assumed theyd be relegated without Tammy Abraham but pleased to see them doing well.

15 injuries multiplied by two crazy managers means we are in shed loads of trouble. Send for Pearson, Megson even Wilkinson or  Atkinson, disinterr Alf Ramsey if necessary. To do nothing is to collude with catastrophe. Down with this sort of thing!!!

• Like 1

If Niuhu is the answer, with all possible respect, I don't know what the question is, If he's your 17, he's stealing a living, shocking payer!

As for the Cardiff statement, we fell into Warnocks trap and that was possibly the worst football game I've seen in 40 years, absolute garbage. We play as you saw today yet we fell into hoofball tactics and we're just not very good at it, colin is!

Edited by ciderup