Jump to content

Chansiri statement needed


Recommended Posts

Tuna is very good for you

 

 

That'll be his statement.

 

The guy won't face the press, lives in a dream world, or nightmare world the way the season is unfolding, so I wouldn't expect to hear anything.

Our clueless cloggy on the radio now talking gonads so the future looks bleak

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
Just now, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Needed and fast. Fans need clarity on our current free fall.

 

Why are players saying they are fit but unable to play ? Are they not playing to prevent ffp next season?

 

 

 

I know exactly what you're saying but I'm not sure that another statement from the owner would be helpful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

 

I know exactly what you're saying but I'm not sure that another statement from the owner would be helpful. 

He's the owner. The club is in a mess. Players are not reassuring fans. 

 

Does he come to the games anymore ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Needed and fast. Fans need clarity on our current free fall.

 

Why are players saying they are fit but unable to play ? Are they not playing to prevent ffp next season?

 

 

 


I agree - we need to hear a statement, a plan, and some reassurance


With fans walking out on 25 minutes and fighting amongst themselves it's needed immediately

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, @owlstalk said:

 


I agree - we need to hear a statement, a plan, and some reassurance


With fans walking out on 25 minutes and fighting amongst themselves it's needed immediately

Never seen so much unrest amongst the fans since the Dave Allen days.

 

What was the last game he went to ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Needed and fast. Fans need clarity on our current free fall.

 

Why are players saying they are fit but unable to play ? Are they not playing to prevent ffp next season?

 

 

Why people dont believe him when he does

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
3 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

He's the owner. The club is in a mess. Players are not reassuring fans. 

 

Does he come to the games anymore ? 

Agreed.  Agreed.  Seems that way (if rumours are true)

 

Occasionally I think

 

His last two statements did little to inspire; verging on the sensitive and emotional. There are worrying things concerning the club and not just our current league position and form. If a statement is to be made it would probably be time for the CEO to show her metal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...