The fans who travelled today

1 hour ago, PeteG_1984 said:

The “refund fans” argument does get banded around too much and it shouldn’t as you pay money to watch your team knowing there’s absolutely no guarantees.

But the fact that those people (when many like me have just become apathetic) still bothered to cross to the other side of the country in the worst travel conditions for years and get served up a performance that takes the absolute wee wee, makes me agree with the OP. It should come out of the players’ pockets.

But it won't of course 

43 minutes ago, DH1995 said:

Some fans were fighting amongst themsens today, a son and dad even had a fight and the son got arrested. Clubs on its ar*e

Jesus !

Derby all over again 

10 minutes ago, boxing_day said:

Not read the thread as so fizzed off. It was the worst first half I’ve ever seen from a Wednesday side. Unpepared and lack of quality.

if liam Palmer ever pulls on a shirt again then he shouldn’t. Jack stobbs is miles offf the level required and better players on the bench. 

4-0 was pathetic and deserved. It was a disgrace even with 16 out.

There isn't 16 out anymore it's about 11 now 

Having been to Carlisle, Middlesbrough & Swansea over the last few weeks, I declined the offer of a ticket / lift to this game

Having said that, I kind of regretted it this morning as that's what it is all about - the feeling that today we forget about last week as today will be different! It rarely is, kudos to every single one of you who was there today, respect.

Edited by Bulldog

14 hours ago, DH1995 said:

Staying over in Bristol. Not even mad about the performance it was expected but the players who put the shirt on today are spineless. Didn’t even dare come over to the fans at the end, not even bullen. We are in trouble here 

you're joking, thats awful. Dont even get acknowledged 

.I don't get this, I took my eldest two to Brizzle, and words fail me for how bad we were. It was a shocker.

But we headed down Friday, made and night of it and same again yesterday and heading back today. Despite the match, we have had a great time, top weekend. Made even better it weather as it gave it a slight adventure feel.

We won't be at Ipswich as me and the Mrs are working. But me, the Mrs and our 9 to, will be at Bolton minus the eldest two who are then working.

You take the highs and the lows, Wednesday is part of our family. Albeit a bit like a fat ginger step kid with behavioural issues at times. I bet there are people who love Wed more than me who can't get to matches, follow on radio, read all the history books etc. It doesn't really make any of a 'better' fan than another, some of us may be better financially for a club, but that's the commercial nature of the game. But as a fan who started going with his dad, then mate's, then Mrs and now our own kids, Wednesday has been worth every penny.

Maybe I should have sacked off the Bristol trip and just googled which club I'll need to sue after we die on the way home.

:carlos:

• Like 2