e6owl

League 1 Season Tickets

Do you reckon Chansiri will drop the price and refund the difference on season tickets when we get relegated?

• Haha 1

No 

• Haha 1

No

Prices have to be high to help assist the clubs strategy of getting promotion...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, e6owl said:

Do you reckon Chansiri will drop the price and refund the difference on season tickets when we get relegated?

You're only saying that because we've squeezed you out of the top 6

Just now, g-owls said:

No

Prices have to be high to help assist the clubs strategy of getting promotion...

We wont sell 10,000 season tickets at those prices when we go down!

• Haha 1

I got mine, and the lads, this Monday, 3 years, you either support a club or you don't, I would support the owls if they were in the conference.

That's not saying I am happy at the moment, but after having  a s/t for 47 years I have seen this before, and no doubt will again in the future.

It's all part of being a football fan.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

I got mine, and the lads, this Monday, 3 years, you either support a club or you don't, I would support the owls if they were in the conference.

That's not saying I am happy at the moment, but after having  a s/t for 47 years I have seen this before, and no doubt will again in the future.

It's all part of being a football fan.

I will support the club but aren't stupid enough to get a season ticket for those prices for what could be a league one campaign where we are watching the likes of Jones, Fox, Nuhiu ect. and selling all our best players. Sorry but my money is staying in my wallet until i see the direction we are going in regards league, manager, players ect. you'd be mad to commit at those prices without knowing all the facts.

Doubt the season ticket prices will change...Got mine already anyhow...

POTG will HAVE to change.....Because it has been ridiculous for 3 years....and it will look nowt short of ludicrous in league 1

3 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

I will support the club but aren't stupid enough to get a season ticket for those prices for what could be a league one campaign where we are watching the likes of Jones, Fox, Nuhiu ect. and selling all our best players. Sorry but my money is staying in my wallet until i see the direction we are going in regards league, manager, players ect. you'd be mad to commit at those prices without knowing all the facts.

That's your choice, last time I looked we live in a free country.

30 minutes ago, e6owl said:

When we go down? 

Jesus Christ we're seven points clear 

19 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

That's your choice, last time I looked we live in a free country.

We do pal