League 1 Season Tickets

I got mine, and the lads, this Monday, 3 years, you either support a club or you don't, I would support the owls if they were in the conference.

That's not saying I am happy at the moment, but after having  a s/t for 47 years I have seen this before, and no doubt will again in the future.

It's all part of being a football fan.

1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

I got mine, and the lads, this Monday, 3 years, you either support a club or you don't, I would support the owls if they were in the conference.

That's not saying I am happy at the moment, but after having  a s/t for 47 years I have seen this before, and no doubt will again in the future.

It's all part of being a football fan.

I will support the club but aren't stupid enough to get a season ticket for those prices for what could be a league one campaign where we are watching the likes of Jones, Fox, Nuhiu ect. and selling all our best players. Sorry but my money is staying in my wallet until i see the direction we are going in regards league, manager, players ect. you'd be mad to commit at those prices without knowing all the facts.

3 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

I will support the club but aren't stupid enough to get a season ticket for those prices for what could be a league one campaign where we are watching the likes of Jones, Fox, Nuhiu ect. and selling all our best players. Sorry but my money is staying in my wallet until i see the direction we are going in regards league, manager, players ect. you'd be mad to commit at those prices without knowing all the facts.

That's your choice, last time I looked we live in a free country.