Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

Meggo will be sitting in his hallway starting at the phone whilst shouting to his wife “ they’re gonna call me in a minute, just you wait and see.... I’m telling you, this thing will ring any second...”

A bit like my spaniel at my back door, with his lead in his mouth.

• Haha 1

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Yeah I know what I said. You haven't been able to point out how I've blamed the fans for our predicament though. Clearly they're not. Tell me what in my post isn't true though.

We're in a genuine relegation battle. We need to grind out ugly points.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

12 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Meggo will be sitting in his hallway starting at the phone whilst shouting to his wife “ they’re gonna call me in a minute, just you wait and see.... I’m telling you, this thing will ring any second...”

A bit like my spaniel at my back door, with his lead in his mouth.

I doubt Mr Chansiri has ever even heard the name Gary Megson.

18 minutes ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

Yeah I know what I said. You haven't been able to point out how I've blamed the fans for our predicament though. Clearly they're not. Tell me what in my post isn't true though.

We're in a genuine relegation battle. We need to grind out ugly points.

The implication was that he changed his style because he got slagged off by the fans for being negative. 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
7 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

The implication was that he changed his style because he got slagged off by the fans for being negative. 

Sorry I've been a bit tetchy with my replies. That wasn't the implication at least it wasn't meant to be. I can see your point.

No way would he change his style because of the fans BUT there is no doubt that some fans want/wanted us to play with a swagger after the attritional style of latter day Carlos. It's time for grinding out points in ones and occasionally threes (hopefully). Pretty football needs to be on hold until/if we're safe. This might mean unpopular selections, set-ups and certainly (hopefully) a return of 3 or 4 of our better and senior players.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

28 minutes ago, mike312 said:

I said at the time we needed a british, motivational type of manager and we got the opposite.

Yep I wanted Lambert and thought he was the right man for our needs. But Chansiri preferred Jos in the interviews 

We also should have gone for Pulis as soon as he became available.

Hopefully we can do something positive in the next two games or...

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
10 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Yep I wanted Lambert and thought he was the right man for our needs. But Chansiri preferred Jos in the interviews 

IMO if Jos should leave in the summer then what we really need is a Paul Hurst with a brief to change the whole culture of the playing resources without interference.

1 hour ago, bigdan2003 said:

Inherited an injury ravaged, unfit, uninspiring, unprofessional, soft, spineless  “professional” footballers. Absolute bottlers. 

We can blame Jos, and I’m not completely convinced, but those players need to take look at themselves because they are not conducting themselves as professionals. 

Sooner we ship some of this lot out the better. 

That does include the manager

Guest Theboylangers
20 minutes ago, 1867_OWL said:

This thread haha :tango: It's not Carlos that was Clueless it's idiot fans like you that start ridiculous threads.

This thread isn't about Carlos. Do keep up. 

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Not like me, and very knee jerk, but I'd get rid. Looks like a rabbit in the headlights, and thoroughly out of his depth. Doesn't know the league, doesn't appear able to organise, and is picking some very random sides. The warning lights are flashing. We are in absolute freefall. 

Sort it ASAP. 

It's the chopping and changing that worries me. Seems to be picking formations and players at random in the desperate hope of stumbling across some winning tactics.

18 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Doubt we ever had a realistic chance of that. Boro were always going to be a more attractive proposition.

1 hour ago, KivoOwl said:

He's made some strange decisions, but he's far from our biggest problem.

I'll reserve judgment for when he's had a full pre-season and got a full strength squad to pick from.

I’d rather we didn’t to be honest. Nothing against him as a person but whether we just scrape survival or not I want a clean start with a new man at the helm, he just doesn’t strike me as very Inspirational at all.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Of which Carlos presided over us for the vast majority of it.

Still not really good enough and then legged it leaving a demoralised and decimated squad of unfit players.