Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

40 minutes ago, g-owls said:

He's not the answer and to be fair never was in the first place.

As for players rebelling, then who knows?

If Lee Strafford's comments were correct regarding the whole Kieran Lee injury situation then I wouldn't be dismissing the possibility.

Chansiri is the main problem in all of this.

Any chance someone could summarise LS comments please? I must have missed them .... 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

I can’t see that happening. He’s toast at the end of this season.

I think he'll probably walk rather than the other way round. He's walked into a right mess of pooh.

I said when CC bailed out that we needed a young upcoming enthusiastic manager Hurst, Cook , Nolan etc...........instead we got a European journeyman who has to spend 2 - 3 months assessing his squad and the championship, and after doing that then appears to be taking us backwards with the air of a man who really couldn't care less.

Just now, 1993swfc said:

I’m all for giving a foreign coach a chance to do something different. But mid season in a real bad situation we should have gone with a Paul Lambert. We needed someone who knew the league and already knows the players. I’m seriously worrying about league 1.

Problem is managers like Lambert were shown what they had to work with and declined. Clubs royally screwed from top to bottom.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

I wondered when the fans would get the blame. 

Where have I blamed the fans? What have I quoted that is wrong?

8 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

It would seem that he spoke to them in the summer (and the previous but still signed a contract here, he lost one side of the triangle (partly) the rest was inevitable. 

The facts are he would have got better results than the current manager if he’d have stayed, but due to what had come before that wasn’t good enough, under the circumstances, in the eyes of some. 

Reminder re Carlos, in November we had five shots on target in the entire month, the football was far worse than we saw last Saturday against Villa with a better squad and his recruitment in the last three windows was horrendous!

7 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Paying the price now for a chairman who has no clue how to run a football club.

Remeber getting slated for comparing us to Blackburn but we are heading the same way. 

Blackburn are looking more hopeful...I'd compare us more to a Charlton, we should try getting their CEO maybe?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

we needed a fierce but likeable manager

I thought that's what JL was? When he first came here, we were told he had a reputation as a disciplinarian, but would be hugely committed to the players provided they toed the line.

He certainly needs to be giving the hairdryer treatment tonight.

Who do u think could make a difference we've got 13/14 players fully fit and who now look knackered. 4/5 u23 players so he cant change  anything name a manager who could win games with that not pep, jose, not even meggo. all we cant do is close our eyes and pray

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Have to agree with the OP. We have to give ourselves the best chance of survival, we can’t sign new players so imo a change in manager to someone that knows this league is the best option. 

Most players have actually performed better under Jos than Carlos, though there are a few who appear to be simply not good enough no matter who is in charge. Just unfortunate that we have so many out, but equally fortunate that there are some really poor sides around that do not appear to eke out a win (until they play us).

10 minutes ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

Seen as a safety first coach. Started that way which didn't please some. Got panned for negativity against Millwall. Plays two up front and we concede 10 in 3. Careful what you wish for.

Back to safety first for me.

Today was us being too positive? Bloody hell. Things are worse than I thought. Nuhiu and Joao needed binoculars most of the time to remind themselves the rest of the team had turned up. We were sat so deep (again) that it reminded me of Alan Irvine. And everything we did was so damned S - L - O - W.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

I said when CC bailed out that we needed a young upcoming enthusiastic manager Hurst, Cook , Nolan etc...........instead we got a European journeyman who has to spend 2 - 3 months assessing his squad and the championship, and after doing that then appears to be taking us backwards with the air of a man who really couldn't care less.

We should kidnap Derek Adams from Plymouth Argyle

2 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Most players have actually performed better under Jos than Carlos, though there are a few who appear to be simply not good enough no matter who is in charge. Just unfortunate that we have so many out, but equally fortunate that there are some really poor sides around that do not appear to eke out a win (until they play us).

Hallelujah. Three managers, same results. Four or five players have definitely played better under Jos and on occasion, he has made us tick. Equally, we have played really badly.  Loovens, Lees, Abdi and Jones need reinstating to the team, get Bannan back and we will pick up the required points.

in the summer.........HOOOOOOOFFFFF 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
4 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Today was us being too positive? Bloody hell. Things are worse than I thought. Nuhiu and Joao needed binoculars most of the time to remind themselves the rest of the team had turned up. We were sat so deep (again) that it reminded me of Alan Irvine. And everything we did was so damned S - L - O - W.

I didn't say we were too positive today. JL has a reputation for a defensive style. It's how he started out with us. Didn't go today but when he first game, although we were restricted with personnel we looked snappier and tighter. That seems to have gone.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

20 minutes ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

Seen as a safety first coach. Started that way which didn't please some. Got panned for negativity against Millwall. Plays two up front and we concede 10 in 3. Careful what you wish for.

Back to safety first for me.