Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

Inherited an injury ravaged, unfit, uninspiring, unprofessional, soft, spineless  “professional” footballers. Absolute bottlers. 

We can blame Jos, and I’m not completely convinced, but those players need to take look at themselves because they are not conducting themselves as professionals. 

Sooner we ship some of this lot out the better. 

32 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

Before it is too late. 

Get someone in who knows this league and will get the 3 wins to save us from relegation. 

Should have kept the last manager - I think despite the fact that we pay to have an opinion, some would be wise to shut their mouths. 

18 minutes ago, vulva said:

Not like me, and very knee jerk, but I'd get rid. Looks like a rabbit in the headlights, and thoroughly out of his depth. Doesn't know the league, doesn't appear able to organise, and is picking some very random sides. The warning lights are flashing. We are in absolute freefall. 

Sort it ASAP. 

Reluctantly I too have to agree. Genuinely thought he could be the one after his first few matches but he's looking increasingly half scared to death recently and judging by his tactics/team selections he seems to have majorly lost the plot.. I do wonder about DCs thought processes when it comes to manager selection.

DC spends millions on players but peanuts on managers. Bizarre way to run a football club.

Edited by Almat

Just now, bigdan2003 said:

Inherited an injury ravaged, unfit, uninspiring, unprofessional, soft, spineless  “professional” footballers. Absolute bottlers. 

We can blame Jos, and I’m not completely convinced, but those players need to take look at themselves because they are not conducting themselves as professionals. 

Sooner we ship some of this lot out the better. 

Agree with that but who is telling Dawson / Wildsmith to play it short all the time? 

Who is telling the defence to try and play out from the back?

Who is selecting a side that includes no strikers in a winnable game?

Who told the back 4 to slow the game down and play the ball amongst themselves when losing in the last 10 minutes of the Swansea game?

He has to take responsibility for all of these.

1 minute ago, AwokenGiant said:

Should have kept the last manager - I think despite the fact that we pay to have an opinion, some would be wise to shut their mouths. 

Even though he was talking to Swansea while he was the Manager of the Owls?.

18 minutes ago, vulva said:

Not like me, and very knee jerk, but I'd get rid. Looks like a rabbit in the headlights, and thoroughly out of his depth. Doesn't know the league, doesn't appear able to organise, and is picking some very random sides. The warning lights are flashing. We are in absolute freefall. 

Sort it ASAP. 

Unfortunately I agree with this

I wouldn't usually think that sacking another manager within 8 weeks was a great idea but we NEED a bounce and we don't look like getting it at the moment. So I don't think it is daft people saying we need to change (and his selections/tactics away have been bizarre)

May regret this but lets give him the next two home games. Nothing less than 6 points will do...

Where was these threads after derby, we'd have 6 managers a season if it was down to owlstalk

The players aren't ar$ed ,no manager could help these spineless to$$ers.but lets blame it all on jos 

Edited by welsOwl74
  • Like 1

It was never mentioned about his contract length was it I think it may and hope it was just till and of season. We looked better 3 5 2 and rather than keep that system and get the players comfortable which they were showing signs off he changes it again....play offs went a long time ago would rather scrap a point than do what he is doing now....what on earth is going on ????