Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

heard something on the radio yesterday  about teams that fire 2 managers in a season - they tend to go down 

that in itself isn't an astonishing stat because if manager 1 failed and manager 2 failed odds are the teams going to be in serious trouble

we seen crazy firing of managers in the past at other clubs Birmingham sacking rowett was weird and they've suffered 

love to say megson  but even as a fan who was furious about it at the time you have to admit the stars aligned we got up

Langers OP called it and now Jos has conclusively proved he can't steady the ship and looks completely out of his depth. He has to go. 

However I really fear we could once again be on the cusp of another spell in the football wilderness complete with another managerial merry go round. 

Depressing times indeed. 

He’s inherited a dire situation of course but it looks from the outside looking in that the situation is starting to get on top of him and he doesn’t have a clue on what to do.

His team selections although to a degree enforced don’t have any logic to them. It’s a case of for the umpteenth time seeing a manager cobbling something together and hoping that it works.

For instance it’s quite clear the only striker currently available worth his salt is Joao. Nuhiu is ineffective when he starts games.  The stat where we don’t win many games when he starts is telling. As for Rhodes, he’s a busted flush and it’s got to the stage for me where it’s a waste of time playing him. I would say the same about

Butterfield. Why he plays him, drops him then brings him back again I haven’t got a clue.

Lukuhay’s obviously got a decent track record in Germany and he could perhaps still cut it here if the situation was different but I’m fearing that this current situation has got out of control, he is out of his depth and as a result we’re going down again and this is one relegation we won’t recover from because I also fear we haven’t got the knowledge at the top of the club that would help us do so?

Edited by Great Big Galaa

And to think we spoke with Steve McClaren and ended up with Jos. Does anyone seriously think McClaren would have harvested less points in 10 games. Stop kidding yourselves the players available should have been more that capable of beating Ipswich last night,not to mention the Millwall debacle? 

On 05/03/2018 at 08:26, steelowl said:

heard something on the radio yesterday  about teams that fire 2 managers in a season - they tend to go down 

that in itself isn't an astonishing stat because if manager 1 failed and manager 2 failed odds are the teams going to be in serious trouble

we seen crazy firing of managers in the past at other clubs Birmingham sacking rowett was weird and they've suffered 

love to say megson  but even as a fan who was furious about it at the time you have to admit the stars aligned we got up

Hope this isnt true. Were on our 3rd manager already this season...

In truth we have never recovered since that dreadful day( rowett sacking) and i honestly dont know if we ever will. 

Theres no chance you will go down. The points tally to stay up this year will be very low. We are utterly rank at the bottom. 

I dont think this new bloke is right for you personally. Reminds me a bit of zola. Looks out of his depth and a bit lost. And from what we learned the hard way with him, your better off cutting your losses than letting it drag on and on. Personally think dean smith would be excellent for you. 

Crazy the season your having. Like ourselves 'on paper' your squad looks decent. N yet were going down, your struggling and teams like preston are near the play offs. 

Bizarre. 

1 hour ago, Terry Curran's Perm said:

Langers OP called it and now Jos has conclusively proved he can't steady the ship and looks completely out of his depth. He has to go. 

However I really fear we could once again be on the cusp of another spell in the football wilderness complete with another managerial merry go round. 

Depressing times indeed. 

Just posted in another thead that I can see us following Charlton’s path now, we’ll probably keep Jos into next season and make a bad start. Replace him with another obscure foreign choice and be relegated by Christmas.