Not worthy of the name !

34 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

They’ve gone to a football match and want to get home, what the f@cking hell are you talking about. 

I'm talking about 16 quid, stranded 200 miles from home through there own decision to go...I think that's a real bargain to get home. If you think that is a rip off then I guess you have won the argument

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

I'm talking about 16 quid, stranded 200 miles from home through there own decision to go...I think that's a real bargain to get home. If you think that is a rip off then I guess you have won the argument

Yeah,he won it

20 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Anyone know any coach companies in Bristol?

Maybe Owlstalk could charter a couple and set up a crowd funding page to recoup the cost

I for one would chip in

If Bristol City had owt about em they'd sort a coach out for the fans. 

When were the trains from Bristol cancelled?

Surely ANYONE with any sense would check the availability of return travel before even setting off

Given the current weather conditions, and the fact that Bristol or nearby has been under a RED alert, now reduced to Amber,worse incidentally than our own area, surely  anybody would think very seriously about return.  

3 hours ago, musingowl said:

Sounds pretty reasonable in fairness. 

Obviously coming from a Wednesdayite member. Parasites the lot of em.

Why should Wednesdayite underwrite a train company's liability to passengers it has left high and dry?

Feel sorry for you OP but expecting third parties to compensate you by providing services for free others have paid for? Do me a favour.

Edited by BC1867

1 minute ago, BC1867 said:

Why should Wednesdayite underwrite a train company's liability to passengers it has left high and dry?

Feel sorry for you OP but expecting third parties to compensate you byou providing services for free others have paid for? Do me a favour.

They even offered a lift home for 16 quid...hardly exploiting is it. I would be reyt happy, completely out of the the shyte for next to fooook all...not good enough for some

27 minutes ago, heppers said:

Remember Niall Quinn paying for taxis when fans were thrown off an EasyJet flight he was on for chanting his name.

Katrien Meire should get this sorted. It would be a total PR success for a very nominal cost.

Just can't see why Niall Quinn should pay for our taxis. It's nothing to do with him. 

• Haha 2

Guest Manwithastick
13 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Obviously coming from a Wednesdayite member. Parasites the lot of em.

Neg

3 hours ago, Stoop said:

Seems reasonable to me

Why should someone get free travel home when others have paid cash monies

You lot would never make top businessmen 

:carlos:

Wednesdayite isn't some profit-oriented global conglomerate - it's an organisation that's supposed to act in the aid of Wednesdayites. The clue is in the name.

18 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Wednesdayite isn't some profit-oriented global conglomerate - it's an organisation that's supposed to act in the aid of Wednesdayites. The clue is in the name.

flipping hell Corbyn.  Wednesdayites are fee paying members though aren't they so... pay the fee.

• Like 1

Wednesdayite’s stranded , room on your coach, I know let’s exploit the situation!

Many thanks to Wardy’s coach from The Rawson and the Jubilee coach who between them have made room for everyone who was stranded , for the price of a decent tip to the driver....... except of course for the stranded father and son combo along with one or two others who’ve paid £16 each on UnWednesdayite !

Just now, casbahowl said:

Wednesdayite’s stranded , room on your coach, I know let’s exploit the situation!

Many thanks to Wardy’s coach from The Rawson and the Jubilee coach who between them have made room for everyone who was stranded , for the price of a decent tip to the driver....... except of course for the stranded father and son combo along with one or two others who’ve paid £16 each on UnWednesdayite !

That's good to hear mate

Glad they're sorted and well done Wardy's and Jubilee!

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

One would suppose then the op should have joined the free giving insurance policy