Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

the camera work is getting worse. he focuses on the man on the ball and the surrounding 5 yards or so . i can't see all our running off the ball

There isn't any.

They are restricting the size of the shot because panning out would show you how bad we are.:ph34r:

• Haha 1

Got to feel for you after that, I know you have a tonne of injuries but that was pretty pathetic, worst performance I've seen down here from an away side in a while. Your fans really don't deserve that, considering the circumstances the best set of away fans we've had here in years, good luck for the rest of the season, hope you push on from where you are

• Thanks 2

Thank God that is over. An absolutely pathetic performance from those so called professional footballers. I would give anything to play for this great club and would run through brick walls time and time again. Going to the pub now to try and forget about it but no doubt once I’ve had a drink I will get more and more pi$$ed off with the game and season as a whole. 

Just now, WAWAW FOREVER said:

What a shower of utter spunk bubbles we were today. Jos do us all a favour and go. Mr Chansiri get someone in with passion

Yeah pride and passion, let's fill our FB page with union jacks, soldier posts and EDL marches etc