Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

I think JL will get two more games and that’s it.

We are only heading one way at the moment.

Turning point was the Millwall game - total wee wee tail up, destroying the momentum and confidence from beating Derby.

Its wiped out what little self belief we had 

Wouldnt be surprised, should we not get at least 3 points from these next two very winnable home games. You know the atmosphere will be toxic if we don't perform. You wouldn't be shocked if he quit, he can't possibly have expected this to be as much of a mess as it's turned out.

Agree totally about Millwall - we suddenly had a bit of momentum and confidence going into that match and he totally destroyed it, and he results since have been appalling. Major major misjudgement. 

6 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

If we go down to L1 I can see DC bailing.............we were a vanity project for him. He won't want to  own a League One side.

Nothing to brag to his mates about back home..........Hope I am wrong but there you have it.

Wouldn't be a shock, not one bit 

Guest Grez Bez

When you are down 4-0 down; surely it is the  best possible time to bring on your out of form striker who is desperate for  goal?

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Jesus we could probably lose every game up until the last game of the season and still survive going by some of the teams below us.

I honestly can’t believe how bad they must be to actually be worse than us.

That mindset got us relegated in 1989-90.....

1 minute ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

If Millwall score again nothing will be any worse though will it?

agrre things turned better that comment i made just after half time mate  this site is going bonkers