Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Good luck mate!!

 

how are you travelling?

We are driving down planning on a stop in Solihull on way can re assess weather there too I think. We must be mad!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BenOwl1867 said:

We are driving down planning on a stop in Solihull on way can re assess weather there too I think. We must be mad!

 

ha ha 


STAY SAFE mate - drive carefully and be aware of the freezing rain and black ice that could result in your impending doom

 

lol

 


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

ha ha 


STAY SAFE mate - drive carefully and be aware of the freezing rain and black ice that could result in your impending doom

 

lol

 

Will do we need our heads checking! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kudos to all those braving it.

 

This is exactly the type of game we normally win - against the odds - so I hope they turn in a performance for you all

 

Actually I mainly hope we have at least 1 forward on the pitch. Let's start our expectations lower than 3 pts 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still  no trains running to bristol from Birmingham as of now .its lucky for me I didnt waste £84 on train going. I doubt much more than half our support can get today.  Im sure a few of theres wont be able to get either .disgrace its not cancelled , do supporters get there money back if cant get? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, BenOwl1867 said:

We are driving down planning on a stop in Solihull on way can re assess weather there too I think. We must be mad!

 

In solihull now absolute still snowing quite heavy

Link to post
Share on other sites

No direct trains from Birmingham to Bristol upto 14.12 per the Trainline app

 

Alternative route is via Oxford to Didcot then GWR takes 3 hours

 

Basically the train is out unless heading from London

Link to post
Share on other sites

Taken from the Bristol Forum:

 

Hi there

 

We are working closely with the police who are not advising to call the match off. Sheffield Wednesday travelled down by bus yesterday and the referee has come down from Sunderland. 

The Stadium teams have been working hard to make the stadium safe for fans who arrive for the match but I do appreciate it's difficult for fans further afield though. 

I think it's already on the forum but in case anyone has missed it First Bus have confirmed that AG1 AG2 and AG4 are all operating today as are public bus services.

 

Matt

 

Appears to be a club official according to the forum.

 

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/193326-weather-merged/&page=20

Link to post
Share on other sites

Set off to get train bloke in ticket office said everything from Brum to Bristol cancelled so decided not to bother. Choked as it was a new ground for me 

Don't know what happens about refunds for train or match tickets 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Taken from the Bristol Forum:

 

Hi there

 

We are working closely with the police who are not advising to call the match off. Sheffield Wednesday travelled down by bus yesterday and the referee has come down from Sunderland. 

The Stadium teams have been working hard to make the stadium safe for fans who arrive for the match but I do appreciate it's difficult for fans further afield though. 

I think it's already on the forum but in case anyone has missed it First Bus have confirmed that AG1 AG2 and AG4 are all operating today as are public bus services.

 

Matt

 

Appears to be a club official according to the forum.

 

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/193326-weather-merged/&page=20

Just not the trains from Sheffield 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's obvious they want the match on but have no regard for anyone living outside of Bristol by the sounds of it , pathetic really , must be quite a few fans going on train that now can't get there 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...