Leeds United away - ticket info - allocation 2545 (£39 adults)

1 hour ago, tarn owl said:

Are the people slagging Leeds off for £39 serious? We do the same. But clearly this is so we can sign a squad of over the hill injured footballers who will clearly shoot us to promotion, you win nothing with kids after all. Clearly if you want PL football you must charge this (despite Leeds have done this for ages and are in the championship) and if people can't afford to come then tough luck. If you haven't got the money to come play then tough, it's my club not yours so cough up.

PL has £30 away ticket limit and it still hasn't been done in the lower leagues, it's an absolute disgrace. How about don't spend £10 million on an over the hill striker who no one else wants and instead charge fans a sensible amount. The pricing at both of these clubs is an absolute disgrace.

People like DC should be dragged up to the FA. Its an absolute disgrace our away prices and loyal Wednesday fans get hit in the pocket as other clubs (well most of them) just copy our prices.

We charge a fortune and still can't balance the books or be successful!!! Well played DC

6 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

this

Leeds has to be one of worse views for away fans in the country.wouldn't pay a fiver

Last time I went I was on the front row, which was a bit like being in a trench, my eye level was with players feet. 

7 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Last time I went I was on the front row, which was a bit like being in a trench, my eye level was with players feet. 

I hope i get that seat this time!!!

I'd much prefer that view at the minute

Can’t slag scum off for the ticket prices. We are just as bad, even worse. I’ll be going as I live in Leeds. I hope we beat the badstewards as I cannot do with them. If not, it’s a lot of money to get a load of earache from the south stand scrubbers.

Those using this as an opportunity to slag our Chairman off are bang out of order. Hillsborough is a much better ground and Sheffield is a better city plus you have less chance of getting banged out here than at dirty Leeds. Us charging them £39 is doing them a favour as they get to spend an afternoon out of that sh*t pit that is their city. Them charging us £39 is nothing short of a disgrace.