Jump to content

Recommended Posts

JV .....can you park all day in that park n ride next to the ground ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dani_armo said:

dont understand why people wont go really. 39 quid but next to nowt to get there, yet we'll take 3k no probs to London, Reading, Sunderland, Villa etc etc and it will cost more overall 

 

iv been every year with my young un since we came back up and hes 11 now so was only 6/7 then and never had any probs - same at any ground. people need to man up!

I don’t even think it’s got anything to do with being scared to go . We used to take plenty before the rip  off prices 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, just visiting said:

I'd of though of it was more about following your own club through thick and thin, rather than who you're playing. 

 

We should reduce your allocation next season, unless you're near top 6 of course, then you'll sell out and claim you could of sold double.

Every team is guilty of that even your lot , short memory if you can’t remember well under 20 k at ER . 

  • Agree 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greengrass said:

JV .....can you park all day in that park n ride next to the ground ?

Don't know mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, owls about that said:

2005 Chris Eagles free kick won us the game 1-0, top of leps half empty with L**DS S**M, about 1,500

 

Same when we won 3-2 when brunt scored that goal, we had all behind net/corner, ER half empty & closed upper tier 

 

their support as selective as any & they have one of biggest fan bases in England 

 

tbf I’m surprised we’ve sold over 2k at them prices for a nothing match 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went last year and got cracked by a Wednesday fan lol

Not going this year as I'm in Amsterdam next week watching England with Leeds and Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lichfield alien said:

Will booze be available in the away end?

Yes usually 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dani_armo said:

dont understand why people wont go really. 39 quid but next to nowt to get there, yet we'll take 3k no probs to London, Reading, Sunderland, Villa etc etc and it will cost more overall 

 

iv been every year with my young un since we came back up and hes 11 now so was only 6/7 then and never had any probs - same at any ground. people need to man up!

cant argue with that,i will be taking my son ,we now go to about 70% of away games ,it be 1st time to er but its just up road 45 mins in car or train ,yer tickets are slightly steep but don't cost owt hardly to get there ,yet sunderland is a nightmare to get to by train 3 trains and well over 3hour journey , and don't think drive would be much fun on a bank hol. its a strange one that we might have sold 5-6k to sunderland what is a good journey away and cost yet cant sell out up road. and people plz stop saying its a nowt game ,what happens if brum win there next 2? then we 2 points from drop. every game should be treated as a cup final we need every point . 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

cant argue with that,i will be taking my son ,we now go to about 70% of away games ,it be 1st time to er but its just up road 45 mins in car or train ,yer tickets are slightly steep but don't cost owt hardly to get there ,yet sunderland is a nightmare to get to by train 3 trains and well over 3hour journey , and don't think drive would be much fun on a bank hol. its a strange one that we might have sold 5-6k to sunderland what is a good journey away and cost yet cant sell out up road. and people plz stop saying its a nowt game ,what happens if brum win there next 2? then we 2 points from drop. every game should be treated as a cup final we need every point . 

Think Sunderland has more interest because it’s a first for some fans and it’s been a while !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Greengrass said:

JV .....can you park all day in that park n ride next to the ground ?

how would he know ....he'd have to go too games to to answer that .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, torryowl said:

how would he know ....he'd have to go too games to to answer that .

or it could be I've never used the park n ride as I like a couple of beers on match days so get the train.

 

You going Saturday torryowl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, just visiting said:

or it could be I've never used the park n ride as I like a couple of beers on match days so get the train.

 

You going Saturday torryowl?

at them prices you must be joking ....I would nt pay that at Hillsboro so no chance at your dump .

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two underperforming teams to say the least !

All about bragging rights, Leeds out for revenge.

I'm calling this as a draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheff Utd managed to sell out easily and I thought you were the biggest club in Sheffield? 

 

Averaging more at home as well .... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always found it odd that Leeds can't sell out a 40K stadium in one-club city with a population of over 750k.

 

It must be embarrassing when they close the top tier yet belittle away followings and tell everyone about how 'Leeds would have taken more'. Unless they are playing in Leeds?

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

Always found it odd that Leeds can't sell out a 40K stadium in one-club city with a population of over 750k.

 

It must be embarrassing when they close the top tier yet belittle away followings and tell everyone about how 'Leeds would have taken more'. Unless they are playing in Leeds?

 

 

 

Rugger city init.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

200 left..I'm sure they will all go...then jv and crookesmoor can talk about summat else..like their w ank season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...