1 hour ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

£36 for Barnsley and went instantly so not sure why at £3 more it’s a slow burner ? Mind you general sale tomorrow 

think it’s poor if we don’t sell the 2.5k allocation to be honest

Barnsley is a decent day out and a good view from behind the goal,Leeds on the other hand is horrible,garbage view and more than likely going to keep us in after.

5 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

Barnsley is a decent day out and a good view from behind the goal,Leeds on the other hand is horrible,garbage view and more than likely going to keep us in after.

Being kept in for 10 mins is hardly a reason not to go...I reckon a lot of our fans are a bit scaredycat when it comes to goin to Leeds..it's a bit pathetic tbh

10 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

Being kept in for 10 mins is hardly a reason not to go...I reckon a lot of our fans are a bit scaredycat when it comes to goin to Leeds..it's a bit pathetic tbh

completely agree

even if you're not the fighting type, just stay in groups you'll be sound

Why the f00k has this not sold out!?! 

20 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

I think you have a point tbf. All rather pathetic. L##ds bark is worse than their bite anyway. 

1 hour ago, robowl4life said:

Why the f00k has this not sold out!?! 

I think you have a point tbf. All rather pathetic. L##ds bark is worse than their bite anyway. 

Because we are foo.kin crap that's why and that affects the away following 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Watto said:

Because we are foo.kin crap that's why and that affects the away following 

So out of 22k season ticket holders, a game just 40 mile away, at 3pm on a Saturday and in an extremely important part of the season. A relatively small 2.5k allocation has to go to general sale to clear the remaining 500. 

That's a shocker. 

37 minutes ago, just visiting said:

So out of 22k season ticket holders, a game just 40 mile away, at 3pm on a Saturday and in an extremely important part of the season. A relatively small 2.5k allocation has to go to general sale to clear the remaining 500. 

That's a shocker. 

Short memories your lot 

can remember numerous times you not even filling top tier at our place back in 00’s & 90’s, it weren’t £39 a ticket back then either 

6 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Short memories your lot 

can remember numerous times you not even filling top tier at our place back in 00’s & 90’s, it weren’t £39 a ticket back then either 

I'd have to have a long memory to remember the last time we struggled to sell less than 2k to your place.

I remember Spurs, Chelsea, Everton even Liverpool not selling out at ER during the 00's and 90's, so not sure that's quoting apples for apples.

A poxy 2.5k allocation going to general sale for a club your size is embarrassing.